Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Casting [Paid/AVAILABLE]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Jin
Regular
Projects: Ephemeral (Writer), Woman of Xal (Singer for Demo/VO), Cute Demon Crashers (VO), Ashes of Destruction (Writer)
Soundcloud: anairisqui

Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Casting [Paid/AVAILABLE]

#1 Post by Jin »

My name is Anairis Quinones. I'm a non-union voice actress with 10 years of experience in anime, video games, and animations. I've voiced for RWBY, SMITE, Kemono Friends, My Time At Portia, Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, and Ghost Song.

I'm completely devoted to the characters I play and it's my favorite thing in the world to bring them to life, figure out their quirks, and see their stories play out. Visual novels in particular have provided me so much experience, and I'm always excited to take on new roles in new projects. :)

Website

Our Life (VO for Noelani Last)
Silver:Line (VO for Amaris)
Magical Warrior Diamond Heart (VO for Valerie)
The Office Type (VO for Antonella)
• Woman of Xal (VO for Xuna, Vocalist for Demo)
Caramel Mokaccino (VO for Julieta)
Memorial Trees (VO and vocalist for Melusine)
Zodiac Axis (VO for Anjela)
Pale Spectrum (VO for Felicia)
Cute Demon Crashers! (VO for Mirari)
Sierra Ops(VO for Jean)
EVOLVEd: Echoes of the Codex War (VO for Hanako)
Asagao Academy (VO for Mai, Shizuka)
Dead Wishes (VO for Allegra)
Incompatible Species (VO for Margaretta Hemsworth)
Quantum Suicide (VO for Kimiko Yukimori)
Chess of Blades (VO for Celeste)
Winds of Change (VO for Valessa)
Sugar & Massacre (VO for Olivia)

Equipment/Audio Production
• Equipment: Neumann TLM 103, Apollo Twin Duo MKII.
• Programs: Adobe Audition CC

I record daily from my home studio, and can be directed via Skype or Discord if requested. I have a flexible schedule and can record quickly within tight deadlines, and I always keep you updated on my progress.

Rates
I am available for commercial/paid projects only as a voice actor and a CD/VD. My rates are available upon request, and I'm flexible under an existing budget so long as it's reasonable to me. Contact me about it and we can discuss it!

I will not participate in content with derogatory humor or statements. Contact me regarding 18+ projects.

Casting
I've previously assisted developers with finding cast members to their video games. Handling a voice cast can be a hefty task on top of development, and it's a weight I'm capable of handling. It's hard to find the right voice when you're not sure what to consider in casting, and I can cut the process in half through by handling auditions privately or publicly. I have a private list of of diverse actors with different acting strengths, be it anime-style, cartoon, or realistic.

Portfolio:
Cold Cases: Wesley Devant.

Contact
You can contact me via this thread, send me an email at anairisqu@gmail.com, Discord @Anairis#2852 or message me privately. I will reply most quickly to email inquiries, though.

I look forward to hearing from you all! :)
Last edited by Jin on Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 39 times in total.

ShojiAmasawa
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes Of The Codex War, [ASH] the Seeds of Destruction
Projects: Cult of the Lily (18+)
Organization: PaperDoor Studios
Tumblr: paperdoorstudios
Deviantart: ShojiAmasawa
Soundcloud: Greyberry

Re: *Available!* Anairis Quinones - Female Voice Talent

#2 Post by ShojiAmasawa »

Hey! Right off the bat I wanted to say if you are looking for a talented voice artist, Anairis is about as good as they come. Quick, efficient, prolific, flexible, and fun to work with. She has an adaptable voice, and brings a unique charm to the characters she voices. I would recommend Anairis to anyone without hesitation.

Jin
Regular
Projects: Ephemeral (Writer), Woman of Xal (Singer for Demo/VO), Cute Demon Crashers (VO), Ashes of Destruction (Writer)

#3 Post by Jin »

Thanks Shoji! <3

Updated post with a link to my singing (covers)! Gonna be working on new demo reels, since the sound quality on my current ones is off and definitely not how my recordings usually sound. I'm not sure how I missed that. Those should be up sometime during the summer, though!

Juno
Regular

#4 Post by Juno »

I just wanted to say that your demo reels are amazing! And your singing is beautiful. Very clear and professional, and your voice is emotional without being over the top.

Jin
Regular

#5 Post by Jin »

Juno wrote:I just wanted to say that your demo reels are amazing! And your singing is beautiful. Very clear and professional, and your voice is emotional without being over the top.
Aw, thank you so much! :)

Little early to be posting this anywhere, but I covered "A Love Suicide" from Rule of Rose (a really great PS2 game.) I felt so comfortable singing in this style that I just had to single this one out.

You can listen to it here!

On a more relative note, I think I'll be working on character songs too. I'll just look up a bunch of songs from musicals and wing it basically hahaha hah.

Hapuki
Regular
Projects: Another Glance , Osiris: Ordinance of the Thorns , The Sprout Club
Organization: Simply Happy Studios

#6 Post by Hapuki »

Good golly I'm so amazed at your talent, I seriously love the quirks you put into each character you voice, and your singing is wonderful! I seriously hope I could employ your talent in any future projects I might have!
Image Image Image

Jin
Regular

#7 Post by Jin »

Hapuki wrote:Good golly I'm so amazed at your talent, I seriously love the quirks you put into each character you voice, and your singing is wonderful! I seriously hope I could employ your talent in any future projects I might have!
Thank you! :D I hope we can work together at one point, too!

--

I haven't updated this in a bit, been busy with school 'n stuff. Updated it to include a link to my new website!

I'm still available, though tentatively. I'm helping to cast for a VN, and I'm also recording for a few projects (a couple of which are on this site!), so my schedule's been a bit busy. In regards to any inquiries, please give me as much info as you can on the project and what is expected of me so I can decide whether or not to accept the project.

I'm a little more preferential towards commercial projects lately, though I'll consider non-commercial if it interests me.

Jin
Regular

Re: Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Singer

#8 Post by Jin »

Updated the thread~!

I'm now only available for commercial projects. I've also added a list of relevant credits. :)

Can't wait to hear from you guys! <3

KittyKatStar
Veteran

#9 Post by KittyKatStar »

I also wanna give Anairis Quinones a huge thumbs up. I pretty much echo what ShojiAmasawa has already said. ^^; She's great at what she does, and very sweet!

I look forward to hearing your voice/singing in more works. :D Best of luck.

Dharker
Regular

#10 Post by Dharker »

Hi, I hope your available for voice work... I have sent an email requesting your rates.

Thanks.

Jin
Regular

#11 Post by Jin »

Dharker wrote:Hi, I hope your available for voice work... I have sent an email requesting your rates.

Thanks.
I most certainly am! :) I've replied to your email.

Jin
Regular

Re: Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Singer ~ AVAILABLE!

#12 Post by Jin »

Updated my website. You can now view my reels as well as previous selected voicework.

I'm still available for singing and will provide an updated reel for that soon. I can only take a couple more projects depending on length and workload, so feel free to send any inquiries!

Jin
Regular

Re: Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Singer ~ AVAILABLE!

#13 Post by Jin »

Updated post! New information as well as a new singing reel. Will be coming out with a new VO demo within the summer, too. <3

JGeorgeVGM
Projects: Women of Xal
Tumblr: mctrickyvgm
Soundcloud: McTricky

Re: Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Singer [Paid/AVAILABL

#14 Post by JGeorgeVGM »

Highly recommend Anairis for voice over! Like she mentioned in her post, she did some voicework for my YouTube videos! She's got a great, versatile, very applicable voice; clear and succinct. She's very professional and has a rather quick turnaround time. I've personally never had to wait more than a day to receive lines!

Jin
Regular

Re: Anairis Quinones - Voice Actress / Casting [Paid/AVAILABLE]

#15 Post by Jin »

Update - 4/30/2018
-Added new VN roles
- Updated website link
-Graphics!
- Removed singing reel as I'd like to focus more on commissioned voicework.
- Update equipment list
- Added new service: casting/voice direction

I noticed lately a lot of VNs have been posting casting calls on CCC or VAC. It's wonderful to see a relationship blossoming between LSF and the voice acting community. Not only does VO offer more personality to VN characters, but the process of casting can generate a lot of interest in a VN project! VO can be a lot of work though; setting up auditions, reviewing auditions, casting, providing direction, and organizing files to be easily programmed into a VN is a lot. (And don't forget editing lines so everyone's quality sounds consistent.)
I want to get back into casting to help make the development process easier for devs.

Thank you so much, guys!