[Free] Female Voice Actor

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
xXShyKittyXx

[Free] Female Voice Actor

#1 Post by xXShyKittyXx »

Hey, everyone! :D

I am extremely new to this forum but I have always had a passion for voice acting and (because I have no experience and am not sure how people would view my voice) am open to try a voice acting arrangement with someone! I have a mid-range voice but I am especially good at younger voices (specifically children). I can also range my voice to be low like that of an adult female (sort of seductive sound I suppose?) and I am more than happy to send recordings of anything anyone wants to hear! (I have a HQ mic.) I sing a little, so if someone has a scene that involves singing or humming I should be decent with those scenes as well.

I do, however, have a standard to set when it comes to voice acting. I will not partake in any sort of hentai games that require extensive erotic sounds. I will be okay with taking part in a more "sex-positive" game if erotic scenes are not the entire focus of the game and does not require lots of vocals if any.

I will just re-establish that my services will be free as I am inexperienced :)
I feel I have some sort of shot at doing some voice acting, so here is where I wish to try and do some, and hopefully it may be a meaningful experience and a wonderful opportunity for many people!

I would like to assist someone in making wonderful games, so please feel free to send me a message!
Have a wonderful day, everyone! :D

**EDIT**

I now have a sort of amateur demo reel so everyone can kind of get a feel for what my voice is like. While my voice is already somewhat low, making my voice lower was actually a little hard, so I made it sound softer. However, my higher and child-like voice should add some tasteful variety. :) (There are four different versions of my voice in this video.)

Here is the link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugFxq1S ... e=youtu.be

Give me as much criticism as you would like, I am definitely open to tips and suggestions.
Also any background noise you hear may be the box-fan in my room (I live with other people and they keep our apartment especially warm so it is on all the time.) Also, I will post another video with me singing once I get home which should be in about a week, possibly a little longer since I am currently going through finals week T^T..

Also if anyone wishes to hear my voice first hand ( it is so much easier to talk normal when I am talking with someone ) then feel free to send me a skype message. My username is "gigglygigglecake" (it is okay to laugh.)
Last edited by xXShyKittyXx on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

Re: [Free] Female Voice Actor

#2 Post by Xerofit51 »

Welcome to the forum.Sent u a pm, please reply if ur interested. Hope to hear from u soon!

RotGtIE
Veteran

#3 Post by RotGtIE »

Do you have a demo of voice acting or singing that you have done or can do? You should be able to get your audio hosted on SoundCloud or YouTube so that folks will be able to get a good idea of what you sound like right off the bat. If you don't have a body of work to draw from, you could always put together a sample of audio using something like fandubbed dialogue from movies or televisions shows, or sing a cover of an already well-known song.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#4 Post by Aviala »

Hey there! I might be interested in your services later on, but I'll definitely need to hear a demo reel first. Good luck! :)

xXShyKittyXx

#5 Post by xXShyKittyXx »

Oh, hey everyone! I forgot to mention that I do have a YouTube account where I read stories. I have video in particular that might give you an Idea what I sound like, sorta normally. (I do kind of make my voice sound a little dramatic for the sake of the video) I will just go ahead and say that I am not actually trying to voice act, but it will at least be something for you guys to hear in the meantime.

This is a link to my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KviBe_T0yFE

Especially at the beginning of the video, that is what I sound like when I talk NORMAL.
I also plead that you don't laugh at my lack of views seeing as this is also a new project that I am taking part in xD

xKairi
Regular

#6 Post by xKairi »

If you really want to get into the voice acting community, you would have to make a demo reel that would showcase your voice, range, emotions, as well as your recording quality. Sadly, you won't get much attention without one.

xXShyKittyXx

#7 Post by xXShyKittyXx »

Yeah, I have noticed... but that is the downfall of being new. I am doing my best to change it :)
Right now actually! But thank you for the advice :)

Axylle

#8 Post by Axylle »

Hi! Would you be interested in voicing a character of mine? Watched the demo reel and knew you'd be perfect!

Dharker
Regular

#9 Post by Dharker »

Hi,

If your still available for voice acting work and would like to discuss rates and such please contact me at: tilley_adam@hotmail.com

EternalBlizzard795

#10 Post by EternalBlizzard795 »

Hey There!
if you are free at the moment, I would definitely like to hire you!
Hope you can voice as a calm, soft-spoken little girl!
Looking forward to hear from you!

EternalBlizzard795

#11 Post by EternalBlizzard795 »

By the way, can you do both Japanese and English voices?