VA/Proofreader/QA/Beta Tester for Free and Paid VNs!!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
hrkamlsa555

VA/Proofreader/QA/Beta Tester for Free and Paid VNs!!

#1 Post by hrkamlsa555 »

Hello, there!! I am a voice actress, proofreader, QA, and/or beta tester available for work!!

My vocal range is mid-high to high. I can work from a smooth, mellow voice to a high pitched, childish, shrill voice. I am willing to work for both paid and non-paid projects and my labor performance is non-biased to whether the project is paid or not. I am a loyal and hardworking person so I will not leave the project halfway. One of my work mottos is "DEADLINE IS DEADLINE". :D :D :D

I have experience in QA-ing and beta testing. I have QA-ed and beta tested for a few games already in the past :D :D :D

Growing up and studying in an English speaking school, I would say I have a fairly good proficiency in English. When proofreading, I can efficiently look for and correct grammar, capitalization, vocabulary, usage,and even paraphrase.

I am flexible for paid works. I do not ask for more than I am offered. My only condition for payments is that I am payed ONLY according to how much I deserve and how well I worked in the eyes of my employer!! 8) 8) 8)

One thing you should know is that I accept any work and not just based on having a nice story, graphics, etc..., however, I must apologize for I do NOT work for adult, hentai, yaoi, or yuri games. :? :? :?

If you would want to hire me, please PM me or comment down below and thank you in advanced hahaha xD :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I keep all my info secret. The only things I'm willing to give away are my emails)

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: VA/Proofreader/QA/Beta Tester for Free and Paid VNs!!

#2 Post by fleet »

You might want to post a link to a sample of your voice acting.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

hrkamlsa555

Re: VA/Proofreader/QA/Beta Tester for Free and Paid VNs!!

#3 Post by hrkamlsa555 »

fleet wrote:You might want to post a link to a sample of your voice acting.
Hi there, good day!! Thanks for the advice!! I'm actually planning to once I fix my equipment. The mic I have with me now only is only of average quality, and I don't want that in my demo reel xD I'll put it up as soon as I can :D :D :D