[Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

Sonomura
Projects: 1st Degree
Tumblr: machias-regnitz
Soundcloud: eddiesvoice

[Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

#1 Post by Sonomura » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 am

Hello! My name's Eddie, and I'm a Senior finishing up my Theatre degree at the University of California, Riverside. I'm a voice actor that started off on Tumblr and mainly do freelance work now. Being a part of your guys’ creative process is my biggest happiness, I absolutely love voicing characters and seeing how they grow!

Vocal Range/Demo

[NEW] Demo (Updated as of 9/18/2017): https://soundcloud.com/eddiesvoice/demo-reel-2102017
General Voice Acting Tag: http://machias-regnitz.tumblr.com/tagged/voice+acting
My normal vocal range is from medium to high; typically, I voice over teenagers to young adult males, but I'm always willing to try anything if it's possible!

Prices

As I’m still an amateur, freelance actor, 99% of the time, I am willing to voice act in games for free! If your project is commercial and other actors are being paid for their services, I would like compensation as well. For non-game requests, I take commissions. Further information can be read on my website.

Schedule

During the school year, I might be busy since I’m very active on campus. However, I try my best to record whatever is requested by any set deadlines, unless my schedule gets too busy.

Content

If your project is 18+, please let me know and we can discuss further. I will most likely say yes, but I may not if I do not feel too comfortable with the content. I also will not be involved with any projects that are in favor of racist or prejudiced themes. I’m 100% okay with both BL and otome!

Contact

I change my usernames often and will try my best to update here as well! I am no longer as active on Tumblr as I used to be so your best form of fast, direct contact with me is by far Twitter. I try my best to check my emails, but even sending me a message on Twitter just to give me a heads up that you’ve emailed me is your best bet!
Twitter: @iast_romeo
Email: edwardmendozavo(at)gmail(dot)com
Last edited by Sonomura on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

mitoky
Regular
Projects: CrossDol, The Purring Demon's Love
Deviantart: mitoky

Re: Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor

#2 Post by mitoky » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Leaving a comment for the future to find you. God, you are amazing! <3

Sonomura
Projects: 1st Degree
Soundcloud: eddiesvoice

Re: [Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

#3 Post by Sonomura » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:23 am

To everyone who has attempted to contact me since this post was originally made: thank you so much in your interest! I want to sincerely apologize for my inactivity and unresponsiveness, school life whisked me away and I’ve missed so many opportunities to audition for your projects (that I totally regret because they all look so beautiful RIP @ me).

I've also updated my demo reel! It's been two years since my last one, so please give this new one a listen. Thank you guys so much for your interest in my voice, I really do care about your guys' stuff as much as you do mine!

Helios

Re: [Paid/Unpaid] Edward Mendoza - Voice Actor (OPEN)

#4 Post by Helios » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 am

Listened to your demo reel. Very good job. (Leaving a comment for those who feel tentative/lazy to check the link. ;))