✩ Basic Information
[NEW] Website // Character Demo Reel (Updated as of 1/2/2019) // Casting Call Club Profile
Current Featured Projects:
- The Divine Speaker as Cyne (Two and a Half Studios)
- NIGHT/SHADE as Pavel (KingAsphy Games)
- My Burning Heart as Halim (Ertal Games)
- 1st Degree as Minami Shunsuke (Parival Games)
- Banana Ranch (Trailer) as Ban (Meyaoi Games)
- Caladria Adventurers as Arin Lunatique (Starlight Visual Studios)
- Silver:Line as Nathaniel (Code V Productions)
- I-DUEL: A Battle For Stardom! as Takuma Inui (Jinxiee Games)
- The Ocean at Night as Kova (Gabmaag/Yaoi Jam 2020)
- Summer at Marisol Bay as Kyro (LegendEx Games/Yaoi Jam 2020)
- Home's Embrace as Waite (Sunlit Devs/Nanoreno 2019)
✩ Booking & Rates [Updated as of 8/14/2020]
Full rules and consistently updated rated can be found on the Booking Page of my Website!
- $2.50 / Per line (In the case that I will NOT be recording under live direction)
- $55 / Per hour of Partial Voice Acting (In the case that I will be recording under live direction)
- $75 / Per hour of Full Voice Acting (In the case that I will be recording under live direction)
>> At this time, I will gladly lend my voice to free/unpaid short-term projects for game jams such as NaNoReno/Yaoi Jam, but unfortunately am unavailable for long-term unpaid projects.
✩ Basic Voice Packs (FREE) [Updated as of 8/14/2020]
Voice Packs Preview // Google Drive for Voice Packs
I am currently working a full time job as well as record for various ongoing projects throughout the year. Please allow up to 1-2 (depending on volume of work) weeks per turnaround. If your project has a strict, fast deadline, I will do my best to work with it, but please understand if I may not be able to turnaround voice work sooner.
If your project is 18+, please let me know and we can discuss further. I will most likely say yes, but I may not if I do not feel too comfortable with the content. I also will not be involved with any projects that are in favor of racist, homophobic, transphobic, or any other prejudiced themes. I’m 100% okay with otome and BL, and as a queer actor, would love to represent queer characters!
I may not receive notifications for private messages if I don't follow you, so please feel free to also send me a mention in case I might have missed your message! I try my best to check my emails, but even sending me a message on Twitter just to give me a heads up that you’ve emailed me is your best bet!
Thank you all very much for your interest and support over the years! I hope to continuously grow and improve to bring forth better performances that do your works justice. I look forward to working with you!