John Wesley Go - Voice Actor and Voice/Casting Director [PAID PREFERRED/UNPAID OK]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
earthtrap
Projects: Zodiac•Axis (Director & Voice) Highway Blossoms (Director) Lucid9 (Co-director & Voice) National Park Girls (Casting Consultant)

John Wesley Go - Voice Actor and Voice/Casting Director [PAID PREFERRED/UNPAID OK]

#1 Post by earthtrap »

Hello!

My name is John Wesley Go. I'm a working voice actor with over 10 years of experience working on student projects, anime, video games and animations alike.

I offer not only voice over services, but directing/casting, and other media services as well under my team called Yin Yang Voices. I have a select group of talents consisting of a variety of individuals who have been in both amateur works and professional works alike. Professional works include anime and video games. Projects we have or are currently working on include (Lucid9: Inciting Incident by Fallen Snow Studios, Highway Blossoms by Alienworks, Zodiac•Axis by Studio Theophilus, and National Park Girls by Studio Coattails.) We are currently seeking out even more projects we can provide our services to and add to our growing clientele. We have also recently partnered up with a local studio in our area, so we can provide even higher production value each and every project deserves. For more information about me and to view my demo reel, visit my website at http://www.johnwesleygovo.com. I will be happy to help in any way I can in both of the specified services.
Last edited by earthtrap on Tue May 26, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Re: John Wesley Go - Voice Actor and Casting Director

#2 Post by Cotton Blue »

Wow, you are very talented <3

I have a some questions~

Have you a condition to prefer a job paid or unpaid?

Do you have any content restrictions?
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

earthtrap
Projects: Zodiac•Axis (Director & Voice) Highway Blossoms (Director) Lucid9 (Co-director & Voice) National Park Girls (Casting Consultant)

Re: John Wesley Go - Voice Actor and Voice/Casting Director

#3 Post by earthtrap »

Cotton Blue wrote:Wow, you are very talented <3

I have a some questions~

Have you a condition to prefer a job paid or unpaid?

Do you have any content restrictions?
Hi there.

Thanks for the compliment. I do not have a preference myself. Paid projects are nice, but I'm looking more into expanding my resume. In terms of content restrictions, not really. I will most likely use a pseudonym if the content has incredibly explicit material due to personal reasons, but I am more then willing to do the job. Everyone in my talent pool have varying opinions as well and I have sorted them out based on preference.
Last edited by earthtrap on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

earthtrap

#4 Post by earthtrap »

Still looking for help with voice over. Please feel free to reach out to me.
Last edited by earthtrap on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

earthtrap

#5 Post by earthtrap »

Thread has been updated! If you have a project and want to hire voice actors. feel free to contact me and we can discuss the details through email.

earthtrap

#6 Post by earthtrap »

Just wanted to update this. Still open to working with any developer wanting to add voice over to their project. If you're interested in utilizing the local studio we've partnered with, please keep in mind that the budget will always be more costly for the use of production space.
Last edited by earthtrap on Tue May 26, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lavinnia
Regular
Completed: Missing William
Projects: Blackmail High, Dream Lover, Saintess of the Golden Bow, Song of Glass, Dusk and Dawn
Organization: Transparent Games

#7 Post by Lavinnia »

I shoot you a private message John :)