Voice Actor available for [FREE] and [PAID] work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
CainVoorhees
Regular
Soundcloud: peterjiangvo

Voice Actor available for [FREE] and [PAID] work

#1 Post by CainVoorhees »

Greetings! My name's Peter Jiang and I'm announcing my availability to do some voice acting work for visual novels and story-based games (i.e. your project).

My voice is best described as a medium-low ranged voice belonging to a young male with a North American accent.

I currently don't have any content restrictions, but do require a warning for vocally taxing projects. Original works will be given preference over fan works.

Here is a rough demo reel of my voice.
https://soundcloud.com/peterjiangvo/character-demo

I am offering my service for small projects at no cost (approximately less then two hours of gameplay). Also, feel free to let me know about any audition opportunities for your project.

To contact me, please email me at PeterJiangVO@gmail.com or reply to this thread. Feel free to connect with me on Twitter @PeterJiangVO.

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

Re: Voice Actor available for [FREE] and [PAID] work

#2 Post by oOhanaOo »

Hello....
I need male actor voice for my visual novel
I can't pay cuz i am still new but i want to make a great and long visual novel
I have two visual novels i am working on it right now

1)a bout girl go to the past and meet the king arthur the king of Britain and the knight of the round table

2)about princess want to go out the castle however one day she will meet five handsome princes

If you are interasting on helping me then this is my email
hneko0370@gmail.com