[CLOSED] Marc Soskin - Voice Actor [Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Silken Sail
Regular
Projects: Henchman Story
itch: silkensail

[CLOSED] Marc Soskin - Voice Actor [Paid]

#1 Post by Silken Sail »

EDIT: Since this thread was first posted, a lot has changed, and I no longer have the time to voice act in other projects. But thank you to everyone for their interest!
Last edited by Silken Sail on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

CalypsoGames
Regular

x

#2 Post by CalypsoGames »

[deleted]
Last edited by CalypsoGames on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silken Sail
Regular

Re: Marc Soskin - Voice Actor [OPEN]

#3 Post by Silken Sail »

Thanks! Glad you liked the reel. Playing Jan in Hellsing Abridged is definitely one of my favorite roles. Got to really go crazy with it.

haxsu
Projects: Neko Club
Organization: Neat Studios
Github: haxsu

#4 Post by haxsu »

I just watched your reel and you're pretty good!

Well, I have a project that I am working on however it is episodic and it will be in three parts. The time frame of completing each part will take between 6-8 months each and I would rather like to keep the original voice actors for our characters. I fear that you will not have time for that since you will be busy making your own game. If that is not the case however, I would love to have you on board!

Silken Sail
Regular

#5 Post by Silken Sail »

haxsu wrote:I just watched your reel and you're pretty good!

Well, I have a project that I am working on however it is episodic and it will be in three parts. The time frame of completing each part will take between 6-8 months each and I would rather like to keep the original voice actors for our characters. I fear that you will not have time for that since you will be busy making your own game. If that is not the case however, I would love to have you on board!
As long as you give me a heads up and the rates are reasonable, that's no big deal. Just hit me with the details whenever you get a chance and we can work things out.

Silken Sail
Regular

#6 Post by Silken Sail »

EDIT: Since this thread was first posted, a lot has changed, and I no longer have the time to voice act in other projects. But thank you to everyone for their interest!