Voice Actress [Paid/UNPAID]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
AmberVA
Projects: Neko Club

Voice Actress [Paid/UNPAID]

#1 Post by AmberVA »

Hello! My name is Amber Barile, I've been a voice actress since December 2014! Voice Acting is my passion and I would love to share my voice with you all! ![/size]

Demo Reel: https://soundcloud.com/user-837268733/a ... -demo-reel

This is my current up to date resume! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gzf ... sp=sharing

CONTACT INFO:

Email: barile.amber.va@gmail.com
Twitter: @AmberTheVAWolf
Discord: Amber (Hikari)#8597

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Attachments
amber PNG color.png
Last edited by AmberVA on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

Re: Voice Actress [Paid/UNPAID]

#2 Post by Mama J »

Wow! Impressive demo reel! Be on the lookout for an email from me soon because you're too good to pass up :D Can I just ask: do you know how to do accents? If so, which ones? Also, what kinds of things are you willing or not willing to do?

AmberVA

#3 Post by AmberVA »

Mama J wrote:Wow! Impressive demo reel! Be on the lookout for an email from me soon because you're too good to pass up :D Can I just ask: do you know how to do accents? If so, which ones? Also, what kinds of things are you willing or not willing to do?

Ah! Thank you so much! I'm very new to this site, so I apologize if this isn't replied directly to you?... I hope it is! But unfortunately, I can't do accents, I wish I could. Perhaps I will try to learn one :3 A new goal it is! Umm, good question.. I'm willing to do most things, as long as its not sex scenes and stuff but besides that I'll pretty much do anything >.<

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

#4 Post by Mama J »

Ah! Thank you so much! I'm very new to this site, so I apologize if this isn't replied directly to you?... I hope it is! But unfortunately, I can't do accents, I wish I could. Perhaps I will try to learn one :3 A new goal it is! Umm, good question.. I'm willing to do most things, as long as its not sex scenes and stuff but besides that I'll pretty much do anything >.<
It isn't but we've all learned to check back for responses xD Ah, I see. I was just thinking how great your voice would be for two of my characters but they have accents, haha. No worries! Still plenty to choose from. And, alrighty, noted! I'll send an email with all the information in a bit; talk soon!

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

#5 Post by Scribbles »

great demo reel! I like how you can fit your voice to several personalities without it sounding forced
Image - Image -Image

AmberVA

#6 Post by AmberVA »

Scribbles wrote:great demo reel! I like how you can fit your voice to several personalities without it sounding forced

Ah! Thank you! : 3 I'm still gonna try my hardest to get even better!