Canadian Female VA/Singers (Free)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Soundstorm
Projects: Elementalism
Tumblr: Elementalistacademy

Canadian Female VA/Singers (Free)

#1 Post by Soundstorm »

So, for some reason it didn't cross my mind to bring this up until I mentioned, in passing, that I sing in the Discord.

I've been singing pretty much my entire life, and so has my identical twin sister (whom I will refer to as Lily). Both of us are very musically inclined and are able to do duets and the like. We pick up music very fast.

Both of us also do voice acting for fun, and we both have slightly different character types we can voice, though we're pretty flexible as well. Both of us have some theatre background, too, albeit not on a professional level.

We'd be happy to help out for free with any singing or voice acting parts that you folks might need, with one stipulation. Not sure it needs to be made, but might as well state it, just in case:

If the game has 18+ scenes that would require voicing, Lily will not do them. I might, but I would probably want to get paid for that. It'd require discussion, I suppose is what I'm saying.

Feel free to message me privately or just post here if there might be some interest. While I do not have any current voice samples of my singing, I would be happy to sing on Skype live as an 'audition'.