Melody Muze VA/Singer (Paid/PotentialPay - UPDATED!)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
MelodyMuze
Tumblr: MelodyMuze
Deviantart: MelodyMuze
Soundcloud: Melody Muzljakovich

Melody Muze VA/Singer (Paid/PotentialPay - UPDATED!)

#1 Post by MelodyMuze » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 pm

Hello everyone! I decided to do a massive update to my post here as I now have a website and a fresh demo reel, plus I've done quite a few jobs since the last time I "updated" this thread. First of all, thank you so much for stopping by my thread and taking the time out of your day to look over my work. Any and all support is greatly appreciated. If you want information on myself, who I am, and samples of my work...please check out my pretty, purpley new website here-->https://www.voicesofmelody.com/ As of this moment, I am only accepting paid work or POTENTIAL paid work(I am also willing and able to do mature projects as well)! You can also use this website to contact me or simply email me at melodymuzevo@gmail.com with any business inquiries you might have.

I-If...you don't want to look at my website (sniffle, I worked hard on it maaannn) then here's a link straight to my demo-reel-->https://soundcloud.com/melody-muzljakov ... -reel-2018 If you'd like to know what work I've previously done, please check out my downloadable resume on the website and if you wish to keep track of my progress and what I currently work on, follow me on social media or check back on my website occasionally!

Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!
Last edited by MelodyMuze on Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

Re: Melody Muzljakovich VA/Singer (Free/Paid & Updated)

#2 Post by johandark » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Just wondering, since you didn´t mentioned it... (I´m asking it, because I´m developing an adult visual novel, and just wondering ^^).
Nice demos. ;)

MelodyMuze
Tumblr: MelodyMuze
Deviantart: MelodyMuze
Soundcloud: Melody Muzljakovich

#3 Post by MelodyMuze » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:11 am

johandark wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:42 pm
Just wondering, since you didn´t mentioned it... (I´m asking it, because I´m developing an adult visual novel, and just wondering ^^).
Nice demos. ;)
I believe you're asking if I do 18+ work? I do indeed! :) Sorry, I should definitely update my thread! However, my conditions for 18+ or mature work is that it has to be paying.

CeeCeeVA
Regular
Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
Tumblr: CeeCeeVA

#4 Post by CeeCeeVA » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Yaaaaaay Melody! ~ This girl is talented and can do amazing work! Highly recommend ;)
Voice Actress, Casting Director, Writer & Director

Character Demo Reel 2018:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq9prmkz5yib4 ... 8.mp3?dl=0

For VO inquiry:
CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com