Kyotosomo - A Versatile, Experienced, And Well Known VA

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kyotosomo
Tumblr: Kyotosomo
Deviantart: Kyotosomo
Github: Kyotosomo
Soundcloud: Kyotosomo

Kyotosomo - A Versatile, Experienced, And Well Known VA

#1 Post by Kyotosomo »

I'll keep things short and simple, I'm a voice actor and I'm interested in acting in your Visual Novel! In just my first year of being a voice actor I've already managed to be cast in over one hundred fifty various roles and my acting has already been viewed by over twenty million people! I have no plans on slowing down which is why for my second year I'd like to expand into more mediums and that includes Visual Novels as I'm already having a great time working with a couple of Visual Novel developers and I'd love to work with more!

So why should you hire me? Well first of all I offer quality voice acting and have an incredibly wide range. If you have a male or gender-less character you need a voice for, chances are I can fill that role and do great job filling it regardless of whether the voice is low, medium, high, has an accent, or has a specific vocal quirk to it. You can view my Demo Reel here: https://youtu.be/OZgbTmspGn8. In addition you can also visit the Channel I posted my Demo Reel to and watch the videos I've posted there or the playlists of different roles I've had if you want a better idea of what my voice is like. And please by all means if you're not sure whether or not I'd be the right fit for a specific role of yours, feel free to send me some test lines along with a description of what you're looking for in the character as I'm more than happy to send you some demo audio. You can do so by emailing me at kyotosomo@gmail.com (all week I check my email throughout the day so it's the preferred method rather than posting in this thread). I send all audio within 24 hours of being requested whether it's just some test lines or it's the real deal (and if I'm home when I see your request, chances are you'll be sent your audio within an hour of asking). Obviously I do prefer payed professional work, with the rates I charge generally depending on the role and the project, but I'm always up for negotiation and I will work for free sometimes as well once again depending on the role and the project. Anyway, other than that, I don't think there's really anything left for me to say. Thank you for considering me and best of luck with the game development!

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

Re: Kyotosomo - A Versatile, Experienced, And Well Known VA

#2 Post by johandark »

Just wondering, since you didn´t mentioned it.

Any discomfort working for an Adult visual novel? (I´m asking, because I´m developing one and just wondering).

Great succesful youtube channel by the way, only with that is sure you have talent with your voice. ;)

Kyotosomo
Tumblr: Kyotosomo
Deviantart: Kyotosomo
Github: Kyotosomo
Soundcloud: Kyotosomo

Re: Kyotosomo - A Versatile, Experienced, And Well Known VA

#3 Post by Kyotosomo »

It depends whether the adult content is the focus or if it's just a minor tool used for furthering the story. I'm certainly open to adult voice work if it's done tastefully.