Amber Leigh - Veteran Voice Actress/Singer [Paid/Unpaid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Amber Leigh
Completed: Please refer to my resume.
Projects: Please refer to my resume.
Deviantart: ambyleigh

Amber Leigh - Veteran Voice Actress/Singer [Paid/Unpaid]

#1 Post by Amber Leigh »

About ME:
Hello. My name is Amber Leigh and I have been voice acting for online projects since (belive or not) since 2001. It is only in the last - years or so I have transitioned more from fan or pet projects to more professional level works. My specialty is working in Visual Novels, old school style RPGs, and original audio dramas.

Voice/Range:
My voice is medium-high to low in range and I can voice for young adults through older women. I tend to specialize in motherly voices, overly dramatic personalities, and tomboy types.

I am alright with mature language and mature themes such as same sex relationships and violence as long as it is not used to an excessive level. NSFW themes and content would need to be discussed based on the context and what exactly it is you are seeking. As a performer, I reserve the right to say no is asked to perform works that make me feel uncomfortable without it being discussed with me first (AKA, if your script is going to contain a sex scene and you do not say so up front, I reserve that right to refuse to record it).

I am also a trained singer. Please see my YouTube linked below under social media links for some of my song covers.

Demo Reel:
https://app.box.com/s/564r4czhlzz2uoblp9h7o5h0pc35p394

Resume:
http://ambyleigh.wix.com/amberleighresume

Noteworthy Works:
Some works HERE on Lemma Soft I have worked OR are currently work on include....
- - - Echoes of the Fey The Fox's Trail | The Immolation
- - - Vicboys
- - - Seduce Me 2
- - - MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate
- - - Brilliant Shadows
- - - Tailor Tales
- - - Serafina's Crown

Rates:
Honestly? I don't believe in setting rates. I recognize that every project is different. Every project has a budget they need to work with. I trust that a producer is the best one to make a call on a fair rate based on the needs of the production and the work load that would be expected of me as an actor. I also trust to be given the same fair pay as my fellow actors in a project performing the same amount of work. That is really all that I ask.

I am also very willing to consider working in unpaid works DEPENDING ON THE QUALITY. If it is a high quality production from a trust worthy producer that looks promising to reach completion, I am happy to audition or be considered for an outright scouting.

Please PM me here.

Social Media Links:
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/AmberLeighVO/
Twitter- @AmberLeighVO
YouTube- ambyleigh
instagram- @amberleighvoice

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

Re: Amber Leigh - Veteran Voice Actress/Singer [Paid/Unpaid]

#2 Post by johandark »

Just for curiosity, are you comfortable using a mature woman voice with english accent?

Nice demo. ;)