Trained Voice Actor - De Voice - for hire (Free/Paid)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
De Voice

Trained Voice Actor - De Voice - for hire (Free/Paid)

#1 Post by De Voice »

Hello Everyone,

I've gone through voice over training, I'm interning at a studio, and am looking to contribute and participate in all things Voice Over.
Right now, considering my credits are short - free is fine, paid is incredible, but bottom line is I love this 'job'.

My rough demos are on my website - and will be updating with full sound effects in the next year.

www.devoice.me

I hope to hear from you fabulous developers in the near future!

(BTW: It's pronounced "Dee", not "Duh")

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

Re: Trained Voice Actor - De Voice - for hire (Free/Paid)

#2 Post by johandark »

Well, first allow me to tell you it was not super easy to find your demos, when you´re looking for many different demos, it´s nice to give a more direct link and also if it´s a bit more clear, it helps... Just an opinion if it can help you. ^^ (This link would be better: https://www.devoice.me/delving-into-devoice/demos/)

Other thing is, you don´t mention if you are ok with R-rate games or hentai games.

What can you do and what are you not willing to do by no means.

And since you´re adding 2 demos and I see no real difference between Animation and Games... probably one with more different moods, english/nigga accents, teenager, kid, mature woman... could help to know better your range... Just an opinion... I´m looking for a teenager and a english mature woman... but it´s not easy to look for... ^^

Great demos by the way. ;)