[Paid/Unpaid] Male Voice Actor Looking For Experience

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Eddeha
Tumblr: Eddeha-pro
itch: Eddeha

[Paid/Unpaid] Male Voice Actor Looking For Experience

#1 Post by Eddeha »

Hey everyone! I'm a game developer who is interested in voice acting and getting an extra buck/exposure out of it. I should have plenty of free time to do multiple projects at the moment, especially over the next few months (October-January) but I'll update this topic if I feel any project(s) I take on leaves me booked.
Demo Reel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTHYvt2vBtQ
Experience
I'm hoping to build some more recent work experience. Years ago I did a couple radio commercials for a local company called Nicholas Productions (Sacramento), but that was before I hit puberty. I also run a tabletop game with my friends on youtube, and the lines in the demo reel are based off my NPCs.
Pricing
Since I'm partly trying to build experience, I'm good with free work to peanuts for now. But anyone offering paid work will take priority scheduling-wise and the like.

Contact Info

E-mail: edoftheabc@gmail.com
Discord: Eddeha

Those two would be the best means of contact, and I should get back to you within 24 hours.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope your games turn out great!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: [Paid/Unpaid] Male Voice Actor Looking For Experience

#2 Post by Zelan »

You have a pretty impressive range. And the screwdriver bit was funny enough to get a smile out of me. I hope you get an offer soon, I'd love to hear your voice in a game.

Eddeha
Tumblr: Eddeha-pro
itch: Eddeha

Re: [Paid/Unpaid] Male Voice Actor Looking For Experience

#3 Post by Eddeha »

That's great to hear, thank you so much!