Free amateur male voice actor [Plotline_Progenitor]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Plotline_Progenitor
Regular
Completed: Valerie's rest: Scripts and dreams, Countdown to Silence
Projects: Geas Institute, Adventuring enterprises

Free amateur male voice actor [Plotline_Progenitor]

#1 Post by Plotline_Progenitor »

Hello Lemmasoft members and all interested parties

As the title of this thread suggests I am new to offering my services as a voice actor, while I lack specific experience in voice acting I have participated in small volunteer theatre groups and people have enjoyed everything I've played a role in over the years. Until recently I'd forgotten how much I'd liked to play a role in other people's stories and so I'd like to help out anyone who's looking to give one of their characters a voice

I am a 25-year-old male with a somewhat deep tone of voice, I am able to do some pretty simplistic audio editing to remove background noise from my recordings and produce some interesting voice effects

I have two pre-recorded voice clips available

Standard voice reel (Shorter attempts at more character types)

Edited voice clips (Fewer voices but with effects that make me sound like a ghost, or robot or other such things)

At this time I am offering my services free of charge though I wouldn't turn down an opportunity to work in a paid arrangement, even if this changes later I'm sure I will remain open to discussing contributing for free or making individual arrangements for your project

If you have questions, suggestions, or are interested in using my voice for your project please leave a post here and/or send me PM, if you are seeking my services please include a few test lines, a description of the character personality, and small synopsis of what your story is about

Note that I will not play perverted characters or be involved in "adult-oriented" projects

Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)
Plotline_Progenitor

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: Free amateur male voice actor [Plotline_Progenitor]

#2 Post by Helyees »

Plotline_Progenitor helped me with a trailer speech that I had challenges with. He worked fast and provided multiple solutions. Efficient and easy to communicate!

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

Re: Free amateur male voice actor [Plotline_Progenitor]

#3 Post by AsHLeX »

PM'ed!
New demo out 24/12/23!!