American Female Voice (Adult, teen, child) [Free/Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
KarmaLarma
Projects: Deadly Vice
Tumblr: karmalarma
Deviantart: karmalarma
itch: karmalarma

American Female Voice (Adult, teen, child) [Free/Paid]

#1 Post by KarmaLarma » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:05 am

Hey there! I'm Karma and while I have been around the forum working on my own projects, I've recently made a demo reel and thought I'd try offering my voice for other people's VNs to get some experience. There are a couple of "anime" voices on my reel (primarily the child voice and the friendly one at the very end) that I figure would be similar to what a lot of people look for in anime style VNs as well.

But if there is a voice I haven't featured on there that you would like me to try for your project, whether a character archetype or something slightly different from what I've shown, feel free to contact me!

Voice Reel

Some things to note:

-I won't do hentai projects and I prefer not to take roles with a lot of cursing. (I am an adult though.)

-I'm happy to do free work for free VN's as long as the workload is reasonable. Demos for games that will cost money in the future, such as for a Kickstarter, would count as free.

-I prefer that if the project is going to be commercially available that I be paid, but I can accept "Pay you later/after the kickstarter" conditions. Pricing is flexible in this area so don't be shy to quote a price you think is fair to both of us and your budget.

-I probably won't wait for months for your script. If you ask me and I agree to voice your character, I'll happily make time for it, but if I agree to voice your character and you disappear then come back a few months from now, I can't guarantee I'll have time for it.

Email: karmasloth@gmail.com

sutorijam
Completed: C.O.R.E
Projects: Memories Within: BNB
Tumblr: SUTORIJAM
itch: sutorijam

Re: American Female Voice (Adult, teen, child) [Free/Paid]

#2 Post by sutorijam » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:08 am

Greetings do you have discord or anything related to that. Currently working on an indie visual novel project that I am planning to kickstart. Somewhere around mid May.
https://twitter.com/sutorijam
My twitter have some sketches of the character profile if you are interested feel free to contact me on Discord Saki#3900.

KarmaLarma
Projects: Deadly Vice
Tumblr: karmalarma
Deviantart: karmalarma
itch: karmalarma

Re: American Female Voice (Adult, teen, child) [Free/Paid]

#3 Post by KarmaLarma » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Sure! Sent an add request.