Trina Deuhart - Female VA Available

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

Trina Deuhart - Female VA Available

#1 Post by Trina »

Demo Reel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KY3YpCZJzc

Intro
Hey there, I am Trina Deuhart! I will offer my voice over services in any sort of production. I am open to try new and different things and I would love to help out! I can do a wide range of voices.

Vocalic
My vocal range ranges from high to medium. I can voice children of both genders, teenagers, and young adults. I have voice characters of all types and am willing to try out for anything.

Payment is highly negotiable. I'd be more than happy to work it out with the team. I know the majority of the developers/game creators here are just starting out so budget can be squishy tight.

Turnaround Time
This depends on the project.
I record frequently on weekdays and weekends. I will keep people updated of my progress. If you have an set deadline, do let me know and I will do my best to get the lines to you before or by that date.

Trinadeuhart@gmail.com

or Discord: #Trina0248