Chloe Eves - Voice Actor (NB) with 8+ Years Experience Wants to work with YOU! [Paid & Available]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
dont_touch_me
itch: dont-touch-me

Chloe Eves - Voice Actor (NB) with 8+ Years Experience Wants to work with YOU! [Paid & Available]

#1 Post by dont_touch_me »

Character Demo Reel

Hi folks!
My name is Chloe Eves. I am a non-binary, demi-sexual, non-union voice actor with a home studio of broadcast quality and source connect.

Through my years of acting, I have been cast in a multitude of projects from videogames to trailers and beyond. Some titles I have worked for include Magic the Gathering's "Magic: Legends" as Nissa Revane, a trailer voice for "Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town" and some of the characters on the phone app "My Sound Delve" to name but a few.

I have also been received training from Lani Minella, Jason Lord, Lauren Synger and Gary Terzza

Website

Equipment/Audio Production
• Equipment: Shure SM58, Audient EVO 4
• Programs: Adobe Audition CC

I can be directed via Skype, Zoom or Discord if requested. I have a flexible schedule and can record quickly within tight deadlines!

Contact
You can contact me via this thread, send me an email at chloe.eves@outlook.com or Discord @ChibiSmoothie#8032. Please do not message me through here as there is no guarantee I will be able to get back to you in time. I will reply most quickly to email inquiries.