[Open again] Yegor April | JadeVater | VN music composer for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JadeVater
Projects: Young Hearts, Tiny Bunny, Fallstreak
Organization: Sky Seekers
Soundcloud: animaandanimus

[Open again] Yegor April | JadeVater | VN music composer for hire

#1 Post by JadeVater »

— Hi there! Let me quickly introduce myself.

I’m a composer who creates BG instrumental music for visual novels (and also sometimes I work as a sound producer). I work here for almost five years, and so I had some time to take part in the development of a dozen of various projects, here’s a list of some of them:
and so on…

I write music in all kinds of genres — any soundtracks if it’s an orchestral piece, a piano one, or a gloomy rock track… anyway, here’s the main thing — my portfolio. It’s right here: > My Portfolio on SoundCloud <

Also, for your convenience, I’ve split some of my works into sections by their genre:

Piano-based tracks:
Orchestral pieces:
Some ambient things:
Jazzy and acoustic ensemble songs:
Some rock and stuff:
And a bit of my lovely slice-of-life:
If you're interested in hiring, you can contact me here, by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or my Discord (that’s the best way): JadeVater#9599. My rates are $80 to $120 for one music track and is based on the length and, mainly, the difficulty of the commission and the amount of fixes made after the approvement of the first draft; my preferred payment method is PayPal. Thank you for your attention!~
Last edited by JadeVater on Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:04 am, edited 97 times in total.

SilentMonkey
Projects: Death In Daylight

Re: [Hire] Music composer / sounddesigner

#2 Post by SilentMonkey »

Out of curiosity, do you have any experience creating any synth-wave music or anything along the lines of downtempo?

JadeVater

#3 Post by JadeVater »

Unfortunately, I didn't create anything neither in synth-wave genre nor in downtempo style. But I'd say that I'd like to
become acquainted with these genres.

Mikomi
Veteran

#4 Post by Mikomi »

Normally, I don't think about hiring people I or acquaintances have never heard of- however, JadeVater was in my price range and their SoundCloud showed promise, so I contacted them. Little did I know, I had found a hidden gem. JadeVater works fast, effectively, and, too cheap for their skill. Despite our timezones being a hassle to coordinate with (as I would be asleep when they would be awake and the reverse), the entire OST for my otome, That Which Binds Us (which you can listen to on their SC here), was done in less than 20 days, a speed I haven't seen from most musicians.

I've already recommended them to some of my friends and I highly recommend them to anyone reading this!

Cutiemark
Completed: "Day by Day v1.0"
Projects: "Day by Day v1.5", "Alone Between Stars", "Project: Central"
Organization: StableTechnologies

Re: [Open] Music composer / sounddesigner for hire

#5 Post by Cutiemark »

Bro, your work is something awesome! How can I contact you in Telegram? :3

JadeVater

#6 Post by JadeVater »

Yeah, you can. I answered in your PM about it.

JadeVater

#7 Post by JadeVater »

A little update here.

There are some new tracks done by me this summer, you can check these tracks out on my SoundCloud channel. Some of them I've done by commissions from a few customers: «Smoke of Icloygen», «Am I Alone Here?», «Pluie Noire», others I've done for my main project called «Young Ghosts»: «And As Always…» and «Dead Breathing».

I'm still open for BG music commissions. You can contact me by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or find me in Discord: JadeVater#9599.

Cutiemark
Completed: "Day by Day v1.0"
Projects: "Day by Day v1.5", "Alone Between Stars", "Project: Central"
Organization: StableTechnologies

Re: [Open] Music composer for hire

#8 Post by Cutiemark »

Great work!
For about three months, my team, together with JadeVater, was working on a game for the contest "RUVN Contest # 3" - "Alone Between Stars". It was an amazing job, during which we managed not only to get along well with each other, but also to make friends. His professional work, coupled with the communication skills allowed to develop a OST for the game in a short time, and he came out cool! Thank you, JadeVader! I hope for such a great collaboration in the future!

JadeVater

#9 Post by JadeVater »

Just another small update.

Still taking part in the development of «Young Ghosts», still writing music for it, sometimes it appears to be a bit strange for the soundtrack of a slice-of-life novel, like djent-ish «Lungs, Full of Ocean» or post-hardcore cover stuff like «Misery».

Also, since the previous update, I made some commissions, of course, like these ones and so on. As always, you can get acquainted with the whole of my portfolio in the head of the topic.

I'm still open to BGM commissions. You can contact me by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or find me in Discord: JadeVater#9599.

JadeVater

#10 Post by JadeVater »

Hi again! Another update post here, as always.

Uh, so, just finished another step in work on «Young Hearts» (we're still kinda hesitating about the name of the project), and now we are really going to make a playable demo very soon! I hope it will also have an English version as well. So, speaking of it — there are some new tracks written for it such as «Rain Beyond the Horizon», «Summer Breeze» (each of them with live guitars recorded) and another one, that is «Leaf Fall».

Also, I'm still writing the soundtracks for «Eldritch University» project, here are links to some of the completed pieces: «Another Painful Memory», «Hunt for the Truth» and «Night Terrors».

As always, I'm still open to BGM commissions. You can contact me by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or find me in Discord: JadeVater#9599.

Jackkel Dragon
Veteran
Organization: Nightshade, Team Despair
itch: jackkel-dragon

#11 Post by Jackkel Dragon »

JadeVater helped a great deal with the composition of the soundtrack for Eldritch University, especially when it came to draft clips of tracks when I wasn't sure of the overall direction to take. I really like how the soundtrack turned out, and I may consider JadeVater for future projects as well. I'd definitely recommend him to those looking for a composer for their game.
Main Website
Includes information about and links to many of my current and past projects.

Major Game Projects
[Nightshade] Eldritch Academy, Eldritch University, Blooming Nightshade, Flowering Nightshade, Life as Designed
[Team Despair] Corpse Party D2 series

Notome Games
Projects: Pipe Dream
itch: notome-games

#12 Post by Notome Games »

JadeVater's music tracks are extraordinary value for the price. Good communication, lightning fast composition, and always listens to client feedback. Can make nearly any kind of track from spooky to goofy to melancholy, suiting a wide range of scenes and atmospheres. We're very pleased with how the music for our game has shaped up, and would definitely recommend Jade to anyone looking to make a soundtrack for their own game.
Pipe Dream demo available on itch.io and Steam

Centicerise

#13 Post by Centicerise »

JadeVater was a pleasure to work with, and was always receptive to feedback and working with the team to meet the desired specs of each track. He was always prompt and communicative in the iterative process of creating the tracks, and ultimately we ended up with a soundtrack for Fallstreak: Requiem for my Homeland that we're very happy with. I highly recommend Jade for OST work. Check out our "Sea of Aukera" track for my favorite piece of our soundtrack!

Crazy Cactus
Regular

#14 Post by Crazy Cactus »

He's been continuously doing great work for my next game, Sinful Sisters. I would urge you to consider having JadeVater onboard as your composer for your game!

Jellyman5k

#15 Post by Jellyman5k »

I highly recommend JadeVater. He provided some tracks for my small project and I'm glad I made the decision to commission him. The tracks were just what I needed and they were delivered in a timely manner.