(OPEN)Video Editor/Animator (Over 150+ video made !)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
WhiteCharisma
Regular

Re: [Video](OPEN)VETERAN Video Editor/Animator(Trailer,Opening,ending)

#76 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Hello !

I have made a playlist with around 60 video of SFW video that you can check !
it's not my whole portfolio, since i have made over 200 video, if i counts the SFW, NSFW(Not showed here) and the specials orders.
I don't often update here, since most order i get are NSFW (which i can't show here).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fn0AlR ... zDs3tok5o-

I'm always available, so don't hesitate to contact me any time !

Email: latenightcharisma@gmail.com
Discord: WhiteCharisma#0663

Thanks !

WufflesPuffs
Projects: MoonFire: A Seeker's Saga
Organization: Moon Munch Studio
itch: https://moonmunch.it

#77 Post by WufflesPuffs »

Hello! I just wanted to leave a review for WhiteCharisma, as I found them and this forum from google searches. I was coming up to a quick deadline and a friend wasn't able to help me with a video, so I had to commission one in an unfortunate 3 month deadline or so. They were able to help me and give good ideas/feedback to what would or wouldn't work well with my ideas.

It was a nice experience overall, and I love the finished product! If it wasn't for a video, I don't think Kickstarter would have made my project a top favorite and list them on the front page. It was all thanks to a lot of hardwork from a few people, topped off with a beautiful, short and perfect video!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/moonmunch/moonfire
If you wanted to see more from my project there it is. Otherwise, yeah, I'd recommend WhiteCharisma ^^

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#78 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Hello !
If anyone is interested i'm entierly available to work on any new video projects, so don't hesitate to contact me for reserve a place if you wish me to make the video fast !

cisco_donovan
itch: ciscodonovan

Re: (OPEN)Video Editor/Animator (Over 150+ video made !)

#79 Post by cisco_donovan »

I've just finished working with WhiteCharisma and I'm really happy with how the trailer came out. Highly recommended!

This trailer is technically SFW - there's no nudity - but it is very very suggestive and definitely suitable for adults only.

poep
Regular

#80 Post by poep »

WhiteCharisma has made the trailer for three different adult VN projects of mine and they've always looked great. Easy to work with and good communication.

PrettyInk
Projects: College Daze

#81 Post by PrettyInk »

Super happy to have had WhiteCharisma work on my trailer for my game College Craze. Super easy to work with, had an awesome creative vision and didn't need any hand-holding or micro management. I'm super happy with my results! Thanks WhiteCharisma!

Bren_MW

#82 Post by Bren_MW »

WhiteCharisma did a fantastic work on the trailer for Midnight Witch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XxmJc9ajdA

He was a very professional, flexible and dedicated person to work with. His insights on synchronizing both audio and video were highly valuable and helped create a trailer I was very impressed with. Thank you for all your hard work!

Definitely recommended : )

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#83 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Hello !
Just an update for said that i'm still available for making video editing and animation, so if anyone need me, feel free to contact me to my email or directly on my discord!
I can work with any kind of budget !.

Email: latenightcharisma@gmail.com
Discord: whitecharisma

Thanks you a lot !.

fundogmo
Projects: Wingin' In: Love Can Be Such a Dragon
Tumblr: boxofsquids

#84 Post by fundogmo »

Your experience in the indie visual novel industry is awe-inspiring! I've recently started dabbling in this field and have experimented with various editing platforms. I settled on Movavi for its ease of use and features like basic cutting, transitions, and effects, which are perfect for someone at my level.
However, I'm still figuring out how to price my work appropriately. Any tips from a seasoned pro like you would be amazing! Also, if you're unfamiliar with Movavi and want to check it out, here's an informative article I found helpful: https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/.

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#85 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Hello everyone!
My services are still open for any budget if anyone is interested.
Don't hesitate to contact me directly through my mail : latenightcharisma@gmail.com

Thank you very much !