Since stellarNull are a game developer ourselves, I really understand the needs and the bits about game audio. Here's what I can do for you:
- Custom music: A song especially produced/written for you according to specific request. Title screen, Battle, Main Menu, Dialog, Ending credits, anything.
- Custom sounds: Sounds or noises ranging from UI/button sounds, ingame sounds, background ambience, sharp weapons, explosions, etc.
- Implementation: Making sure that all the music and sound effect is put on the right place at the right moment, with perfect balance so they blend nicely with your game.
- Polishing: Got a raw composition or a melody you'd like to be arranged? There's ingame music you'd want to mix and master? I can.
- Non exclusive licensing: Minimum audio budget? Don't need custom or exclusive audio? We have quite a collection of stock BGM and SFX that you can use with a light price.
- Consultation: Don't really understand game audio? You have vision and idea, but somehow confused to execute them? Discuss it with me, I'll be happy to help.
I believe that quality audio for games is a worthy cause to pursue, same goes for gameplay and graphics.
Music, SFX, and Mixing/Mastering demo reel: https://soundcloud.com/clealeshlick/sets/demo-reel
message or wall to FB https://www.facebook.com/leshlick
discord #2153 clea_leshlick
Viva VN development! Thanks a lot for your attention! (y)
Q:Price estimation of 1 custom track per minute?
A:150EUR and above. Depending on song length, complexity, details, deadline, etc.
Q:Price estimation of 1 custom sound?
A:7EUR and above. Depends on complexity, details, deadline, etc.
Q:Price estimation of non exclusive licensing?
A:40EUR and above. Depending on the license type.
Q:Surely you have discounts?
A:Sure. If you commission 4 tracks, you have 10% discount. 8 tracks, 15% discount. Commission 10 sounds, 10% discount, 20 sounds 15% discount.
Q:Who's the musician behind?
A:Usually it's only me(clea), but I can hire live performer and other composers if needed. Sometimes Lazcht and Rico compose too.
Q:How do I pay you?
A:Paypal, Transferwise or Wire Transfer
Q:Do you require up-front payment?
A:Yes, 50% on project start, and the rest 50% after I deliver the final item. Monthly instalment is an option too!
Q:What if I'm not satisfied?
A:I always send step by step progress for feedback and direction, so most clients are happy with the first result, but if you decide for a revision, there will be additional charge depending on how big the revision is.
Q:How long have you worked in audio?
A:Since late 2009.
A:Samson Media One 5a, Shure SRH840, Shure SRH1840, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Komplete Kontrol S61, JTS JS-1T
A:FL Studio20 and lots of 3rd party Vsti