Video Edition OP, ED, Animated CG, Trailer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
xPerfectSuicide
Regular
Completed: InuYame, My little Interview can't be this boring, In the middle of U days
Organization: Luis Design'S

Video Edition OP, ED, Animated CG, Trailer

#1 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

Hi, my name is Howard Jones and for a while I made editions of videos for various types of production; I can now create Openings, Endings, Animated CG's, Trailers or animated user interface based on the subject content.

Opening Example

InuYame - 2014
Sprites and CG's (assets) in this video are from Kokoro Function

For Openings and Endings: What I need from the user.

+|Sprites, BGs, GUI (the latter is not really necessary, only if you want the opening/ending has the main essence of the game)
+|CGs. To achieve a professional finish you need to have the editable file of GCs. This is to create motion or animation (if you want to add animation to your CG)
+|Music to be used in the video/General audio

The price will depend on the complexity of the job, 30$ or 40$ per minute

Video creation time: 1- 2 days (If all the resources listed above are ready for use)

Trailer Example

What I need from the user.

+|Graphical part of what you're going to exhibit at the video.
+|Music to be used in the video/General audio

20$ or 30$ per minute, will depend of the complexity of the job*

The standard resolution is 720p videos by now, then I can work in 1080p if you want.
My primary language is Spanish but I have no trouble understanding English, don't worry about that.

Feel free to send me a private message if interested, if you have any questions you may also ask. (hearttto)
Last edited by xPerfectSuicide on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

godman85
Regular
Organization: Black Sands Entertainment

Re: Video Edition OP, ED, Animated CG, Trailer

#2 Post by godman85 »

I may have use for your talents.

xPerfectSuicide
Regular
Completed: InuYame, My little Interview can't be this boring, In the middle of U days

#3 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

godman85 wrote:I may have use for your talents.
Feel free to send me a private message anytime.

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#4 Post by AsHLeX »

Hope you don't mind me dropping by and saying how wonderful I think it is~
Good luck!~
(Followed you on youtube btw ^_^ love your videos)
New demo out 24/12/23!!

xPerfectSuicide
Regular

#5 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

AsHLeX wrote:Hope you don't mind me dropping by and saying how wonderful I think it is~
Good luck!~
(Followed you on youtube btw ^_^ love your videos)
Thank you very much!really it makes me happy that you like my work. <3
is sometimes difficult to meet expectations, it is the dilemma of every artist. *sigh*

OneManArmy77

#6 Post by OneManArmy77 »

I love the work on the opening. Ill have to keep you in mind for future projects if anything I work on gets to that stage.

xPerfectSuicide
Regular

#7 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

OneManArmy77 wrote:I love the work on the opening. Ill have to keep you in mind for future projects if anything I work on gets to that stage.
Thanks! I hope your work reach even further than that. a positive mind sometimes helps a lot, right?

vigaman

#8 Post by vigaman »

Your demos are pretty impressive. Can you explain a bit more in detail of how much your rates are? If you want to go over it via PM I'll do that.

godman85
Regular
Organization: Black Sands Entertainment

#9 Post by godman85 »

he just made an impressive video for me.

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#10 Post by Kate »

I love how polished and exciting the videos look! I'm bookmarking this for future reference- like the kickstarter video I'll need when I make more progress with my game...
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

Jiro Horikoshi
Regular

#11 Post by Jiro Horikoshi »

...your opening video sample contains clearly plagarized segments from Kokoro@Function. Please, don't take someone else's work as your own.

xPerfectSuicide
Regular

#12 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

Jiro Horikoshi wrote:...your opening video sample contains clearly plagarized segments from Kokoro@Function. Please, don't take someone else's work as your own.
Yes, I do not mean to steal other people's content or something similar. But I can fully master these techniques and is the best example I just had on hand (Is just characters and CG animation). Sorry if you bother to that point
However, most of the video is of my authorship, the video edition and that, when I have an example with my art I'll put as a main example, thank you for the observation

Jiro Horikoshi
Regular

#13 Post by Jiro Horikoshi »

I understand you were merely trying to use these as placeholders to show your video editing abilities, which I find highly professional. But visuals are a huge part of what people see-even more so than the editing itself-in something like this, so I'd like it if you clarified in your main post that you did not create the visuals and are just using it as a sample. My first thought upon seeing your post was "wow, this guy did this all by himself?"

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

#14 Post by Cotton Blue »

Wow, hiciste un gran trabajo, es justo lo que estaba buscando xD. Como verás, yo también hablo español pero también entiendo el inglés, pero preferí escribirte en español (?)

Espero que estés disponible para cuando termine mi VN y así poder enviarte un PM, ya que tienes el profesionalismo que busco~

xPerfectSuicide
Regular

#15 Post by xPerfectSuicide »

¡Por supuesto! Seria un placer trabajar con usted, no dude en enviar un PM cuando quiera.