Musician - JRPG, World, Classical, Folk

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
yuzukimasu

Musician - JRPG, World, Classical, Folk

#1 Post by yuzukimasu »

Hi, I'm yuzuki and I write video game music, primarily for old-school RPGs and visual novels. I dabble in a variety of styles, but prefer classical and folk genres. I've written a few soundtracks for ebihime's visual novels, which can be found my Bandcamp and YouTube.

I'm open to projects of all sizes and can work with you as far as rates go, so please don't hesitate to contact me via private message here, email at yuzukimasu (at) gmail or via Twitter DM (my DMs are open) at @yuzukimasu. Thank you!

Visual Novels

six days of snow (traditional japanese)

blackberry honey (victorian, classical)

lily of the valley (piano)

once upon a windswept night (classical, rpg)

strawberry vinegar (cute, pop, silly)

scattered notes (celtic, folk, ethnic)

RPGs

pocket mirror (classical, gothic)

midboss (folk, action, ethnic)

Other

take your time (persona, jazz, shoji meguro)

run it back (jpop)

Last edited by yuzukimasu on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Raithfyre
Regular
Completed: Highway Blossoms, Heart of the Woods
Projects: Highway Blossoms: Next Exit, Samayuuni, ???
Organization: Studio Élan
IRC Nick: raithfyre
Tumblr: considerrewordingthis

Re: Musician - J-RPG, Classical, Ambient, Folk

#2 Post by Raithfyre »

Just chiming into say that Yuzuki is one of the most capable musicians I've worked with, and I've worked with many. They have an excellent work ethic, strong initiative, and talent for working with multiple styles and genres. Highly recommended.

yuzukimasu

#3 Post by yuzukimasu »

https://yuzuki.bandcamp.com/album/scattered-notes

Finished up an OST for our Yuri Game Jam project. The soundtrack is completed, but due to spoilers, only 5 out of the 12 tracks are currently uploaded. Will be updating as we add more of the script into the game.

yuzukimasu

#4 Post by yuzukimasu »

hey, so i did a little more organization to start 2016 off. most of my works are now available for free on my bandcamp page, including various singles i did in 2015

additionally! the OST for strawberry vinegar is available now, and the game is out on steam! it's a cute and funny little story with lots of food, fun for the whole family

Chibishedevil
Regular
Tumblr: chibishedevil
Deviantart: rikkugurl

#5 Post by Chibishedevil »

Sounds great, could I get more information and are you currently open? I have a game I'm working on in desperate need of new music. viewtopic.php?f=45&t=36055
It is only the great men who are truly obscene. If they had not dared to be obscene, they could never have dared to be great.
- Havelock Ellis

<3

yuzukimasu

#6 Post by yuzukimasu »

Chibishedevil wrote:Sounds great, could I get more information and are you currently open? I have a game I'm working on in desperate need of new music. viewtopic.php?f=45&t=36055
hi, thank you! i'm actually not open right now, but i do have referrals to colleagues with similar styles as well as others i don't do. if you'd like me to find you someone please msg me!

yuzukimasu

Re: [currently closed] Musician - JRPG, Classical, Folk

#7 Post by yuzukimasu »

updated with a new OST: scattered notes, originally for the yuri game jam, is on indefinite hold. i originally didn't release the full OST for spoiler reasons, but now is as good a time as any. pretty happy with how it turned out, so please check it out if you can!

yuzukimasu

Re: Musician - JRPG, World, Classical, Folk

#8 Post by yuzukimasu »

hi all, it's been a while since i've posted here but i've updated my portfolio in my original post and am open for commissions once more