Video editor / CG animator

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Amy_oai
Regular
Tumblr: obsessionaboutillusions

Re: Video editor / CG animator (can work on budget)

#16 Post by Amy_oai »

With the coming of Nano and me joining some teams for videowork, I will be pretty busy!
So here's a headsup; the usual time estimates might not apply, depending on when in March you might commission me.
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#17 Post by Amy_oai »

So for personal reasons that have unexpectedly come up, and my queue still having 5 trailers (and other video work) to do this month,
I probably have to stop taking commissions for now, but I'll be back soon!

I'm overwhelmed with the amount of people wanting to commission me, and I just want to thank you so much! <3 I'd love to take everyone's project on, but for now I have to focus on the videos that are still in queue. Once I have like 1 or 2 left I'll open back up again.

If you'd like to keep track of what I'm making this month, I encourage you to go to my site! It's the most up to date place to check out what I'm up to, video-wise. :)
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#18 Post by Amy_oai »

I'm officially back open for commissions! Thanks for your patience!

Floret Bond [Budget]

AIRIS [Free! Nanoreno deal (similar to Detailed)]
Last edited by Amy_oai on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

#19 Post by Scribbles »

ooo I may be looking to hire you in the near future for my project (should probably wait for all of the sprites to be done lol)
Image - Image -Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#20 Post by Amy_oai »

Scribbles wrote:ooo I may be looking to hire you in the near future for my project (should probably wait for all of the sprites to be done lol)
That would be amazing! Thank you for considering me c:
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#21 Post by Amy_oai »

So, there's been some unexpected repairs for several machinery in my house and some other expenses last month,
and while it's not all "omg I can't afford anything anymore", I'm a bit lower on cash this month than I'd like to be;

So! let me present you, a special lemmasoft discount for the coming 2-ish weeks; offers are off the table once the 23th of May is here.
Last edited by Amy_oai on Tue May 23, 2017 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

Re: Video editor / CG animator

#22 Post by Amy_oai »

The sale has ended!
Good news though, I've added a new tier, hopefully it will be useful for some devs!

introducing Option 4; Cheap trailer! This is for commercial games that are $4.99 or less.
Also, Option 1 has a fixed price now, and for Option 3 I added a price range since there were some questions about the "starting at" for that option.
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#23 Post by Amy_oai »

Its been a while since the last update in this thread even tho I've kept my youtube playlist updated, so here's some new stuff!

I might also do a raffle next month for a free trailer of your choosing, so look forward to that!
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#24 Post by Amy_oai »

Long time no hear! I'm still very much around, just more in the 'background' ;)

You can check my credit list on my site for what I've been up to the remains of last year, and as for this year....

I've been hired by Afterthought Studios to animate backgrounds, which I have nothing to show for yet, unfortunately,
but in the meanwhile I've also done trailer work for Epic Work's Analistica Academy (18+!) and Traumendes Mädchen's Garden of Oblivion
Now, as for the future, I'm doing that NaNo thing again! Got a NaNoReNo project? Want a free trailer? Go ahead and send me a message :)
Image Image Image Image

Amy_oai
Regular

#25 Post by Amy_oai »

Hi everyone, just an update because man, has it been a while! There hasn't been a lot of action going on since I've tried doing some different things over the year, but there's definitely still some work worth mentioning!

I've done the background animations for Lunaniere's demo of "Wishes In Pen: Chrysanthemums in August".

Some older stuff from last year has come online as well, which you can find in my credits list on my site.
Image Image Image Image