Music/Sound/VO for your projects! Experienced and Versatile

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ccbmp

Music/Sound/VO for your projects! Experienced and Versatile

#1 Post by ccbmp »

Hello,

I'm Carl. I want to let you know of my availability for composing, sound design, and voiceover work. I hold a BA in Music from the University of North Texas. I create many styles of music and I have a network of great musicians to call upon. I've worked on many film, game, and media productions, including the Nintendo Wii U game, Jett Tailfin, the interactive visual novel Soul Gambler, and the award-winning mobile game Tank Invaders.

For a sample of my work and testimonials, please visit my main website www.ccbeats.net. I also have an additional portfolio at www.soundcloud.com/carlclarkmusicproductions.

Contact me at carlclark@ccbeats.net for inquiries, rates, etc. I have flexible pricing options that cater to any budget. Please provide project details for accurate quotes. If you are looking for audio or additional audio content for your current or upcoming projects, let's talk!

Thanks

EagleCicada
Deviantart: EagleCicada

Re: Music/Sound/VO for your projects! Experienced and Versat

#2 Post by EagleCicada »

Can you do simple sound effects such as a door creaking open, footsteps, rain pouring down, shower water running, etc.? How much do you think it would cost for a few seconds of a basic sound effect like that, if I intend to use it for commercial use?

ccbmp

Re: Music/Sound/VO for your projects! Experienced and Versat

#3 Post by ccbmp »

Hi there. Thanks for contacting me. I quote by the project and it's unique details. Could you email me at carlclark@ccbeats.net and describe exactly what you'd like a quote for? To start, the following details help:

1 - description of the project you'd like the sounds for
2 - list of sound effects with a detailed description (approximate lengths, references, context in game)
3 - deadline for sounds requested

Hope to hear from you!

Best,
Carl

ccbmp

Re: Music/Sound/VO for your projects! Experienced and Versatile

#4 Post by ccbmp »

Available!