Free Amateur Composer Offering Services

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
freakyladymoonbeam
Projects: Chadtronic: A Short Dating Sim

Free Amateur Composer Offering Services

#1 Post by freakyladymoonbeam »

Hello! My name is Jacqueline. I would prefer it if you called me Meg, though.

As mentioned, I am an amateur composer. My program of choice is Finale Songwriter 2012. I can write scores and create audio files from these scores.

I have 3 years of experience with this program and writing music. I have never been asked to write music for anything outside of school, though, so I'm still relatively new at this.

This does not mean that I don't have a portfolio, though! I have a few links where you can listen to audio files I have created myself. I wish I could show more, but a lot of my projects were for school and I didn't keep them. My apologies.

I am free over the summer, but I will probably be going to college in September. The year ends in April, after which I will be free again.

PORTFOLIO:
Audio
Piano transcription/karaoke track for Boy Falls from the Sky by Reeve Carney (From November 2015)
Jazz trio arrangement of Anything Goes (From November 2015)
Backing track for a musical I had a hand in writing, titled "Dead Beat". (From December 2015)
Short remix of Chadtronic's outro theme (From August 2016)

PDF
Remix of songs from the album "Sburb" by Tyler Dever, composed for science/arts exhibition (From February 2015)

This list will be updated as I create more. I hope I can be of assistance!

Oh, yeah! Private message me if you're interested.

EternalBlizzard795

Re: Free Amateur Composer Offering Services

#2 Post by EternalBlizzard795 »

Hey! I sent you a pm if you are interested in joining our project!