(OPEN)Video Editor/Animator (Over 150+ video made !)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
WhiteCharisma
Regular

Re: [Video]Professional looking Opening/Trailer/Ending

#16 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Main post updated 26/04/2017
New video :
False Elegy

sbester
Regular
Completed: Crime Opera: The Butterfly Effect
Projects: Crime Opera II: The Floodgate Effect, Untitled Gundam Fanmade VN
Organization: Crime Opera Studios

#17 Post by sbester »

The False Elegy one is breathtaking! Amazing work!

ISiah
Regular
Projects: Into The Hoop
Organization: Reading Cow

#18 Post by ISiah »

Hi all, just thought I'd leave some feedback after working with whiteCharisma on our trailer.

He is easy to deal with and has produced a stunning trailer for us, even when we don't have a lot of assets to use.

He listens to your feedbacks and works hard to make sure that the end result is the vision you had in mind. No change/edits is too much and he provides his own feedback as well.

If you're considering a trailer for your project, I highly recommend that you start a discussion with WhiteCharisma and see how it goes.

nfangl
Organization: Nochi
Tumblr: nochi-games

#19 Post by nfangl »

WhiteCharisma really cares about the quality of the video he produces. He will ask questions and even make suggestions all for the betterment of the final product.

Even though our team had limited assets, he was creative throughout the process and tried to give our limited assets extra oomph. The end result was that with his magic, he produced a great otome PV that has perfect pacing, timing, and some *doki doki* moments ^_^

He's extremely timely - which was super important for our team! We were on a tight deadline and he helped us out by working insanely late hours. For example, I even chatted with him at 3:30AM one time - because of the time difference between our two countries- as he wanted to make sure he understood our requests.

It's been really refreshing to see how much he cares about quality and delivering the best product he could with our limited assets. WhiteCharisma from the beginning to the end was all about doing what was right for the video ^_^ And he's super communicative and straightforward, which is much appreciated because you know what you are getting :D

-April (from Nochi)

Kyuukon
Tumblr: akumugames

#20 Post by Kyuukon »

WhiteCharisma is truly a pro when it comes to video editing! He did a very good job with the limited assets I had for a quick PV of my upcoming short mystery/horror game. He's also very communicative through the entire process and he's just awesome lol! I'd recommend him to anyone. PM him before he is full schedule! Definitely coming back :)

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#21 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Original post updated.
Another update will come soon.
Always open like usual.
Thanks !

Dharker
Regular

#22 Post by Dharker »

Hello,

would like to hire you for a variety of game trailers, 4+ at this stage with ongoing works in future, can we discuss via skype etc?

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#23 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Absolutly, i had send you a private message.

sjgriffiths
Regular
Projects: Acquittal: Induction
Organization: Procella Games
itch: procellagames

#24 Post by sjgriffiths »

I've been working with WhiteCharisma for the past month to create the trailer for Acquittal: Induction and it's turned out beautifully. His drive, attention to detail and communication has been impeccable -- I look forward to working together again on future projects and would encourage others to do the same! :D

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

#25 Post by johandark »

Right now I hate my game has so work in progress black and white sprites and lame backgrounds for the moment, because watching your trailers I´ve been loving to have one done by you! So much great result and nice budget! ;)

DoubleEdge
Completed: My Life as a Maiden, Artificial Mansion, The Queen of Blackwood High, Within a Rose, Dimension of Monster Girls
Organization: RhinoGearz

#26 Post by DoubleEdge »

Just had an opening video done by WhiteCharisma. It ended up looking even better than I thought it would and I expected it to look good in the first place. Communication was very good, I never had to go long without a response. WhiteCharisma is friendly, pleasant to work with and his suggestions (music in particular) resulted in a great video. The prices are also an amazing deal for the quality of work offered. I definitely recommend him and look forward to working with him again.

mikolajspy
Regular
Completed: Too many, check signature
Deviantart: mikolajspy

#27 Post by mikolajspy »

I asked WhiteCharisma to make promotional video for my game Jake's Love Story on Steam.
He made it quite fast, with rather reasonable price, and very good quality even tough I didn't have many art assets.
He is very communicative and creative, quickly does any fixes, I really reccommend him and I'll definitely hire him again in future!

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#28 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Some little update :

WhiteCharisma
Regular

Re: [Video]Professional looking Opening/Trailer/Ending (Update 23/10/17)

#29 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Main post updated with new video such as first entry video for comiket(my most recent work).

Yume No Sono and Hoshi Agari (Two first entry at comiket start at 0:57 for yume no sono and 2:25 for hoshi agari)

My Life As Maiden

Peace Of evil (beta, will be uploaded fixed)

godman85
Regular
Organization: Black Sands Entertainment

Re: [Video]Professional looking Opening/Trailer/Ending (Update 23/12/17)

#30 Post by godman85 »

inquired on services