(OPEN)Video Editor/Animator (Over 150+ video made !)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
UrbanM

Re: [Video]Professional looking Opening/Trailer/Ending (Update 20/10/2018)

#46 Post by UrbanM »

WhiteCharisma went above and beyond to produce the most spectacular PV I've ever seen for my Visual Novel, LuGame: Lunchtime Games Club!
Frequent, transparent communication. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have any kind of video project made. 10/10 ★★★★★

DanielCross

#47 Post by DanielCross »

WhiteCharisma is great to work with, replies promptly and puts out excellent quality videos! Definitely would recommend.

RascalDevworks
Projects: Snowed IN, Catgirl's Questlist
itch: rascaldevworks

#48 Post by RascalDevworks »

WhiteCharisma is absolutely phenomenal. Very responsive, enthusiastic and affordable! He put a lot of love in the PV of Cagirl's Questlist.
If you need a good looking trailer, he's your guy!

blackcross12
Regular
Completed: The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, The Rose of Segunda, Homecoming, Heaven's Grave,
Projects: Best Friends Forever [IP], The Thorns of War [IP], Rise of the Phoenix [IP]
Organization: Blackcross & Taylor
Tumblr: blackcross-taylor
itch: blackcrosstaylor

#49 Post by blackcross12 »

Amazing work by WhiteCharisma. They are professional, prompt and reasonably priced.

This is the second trailer they have made for me and I cannot recommend their services more highly.
ImageImageImageImageImage

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#50 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Big update after lot of time (will be update with more video in a week), some video are old but i will post it there as update too.

I'm always open for anyone, even low budget, so don't hesitate to contact me !

After I Met That Catgirl, My Questlist Got Too Long!

Silver Line

My days with the demones

LuGame: Lunchtime Games Club!

Nobunaga's Shadow

Hoshi Agari

My First Castellan

Singularity Tactics Arena

Lilyum Legends (old)

Heaven Grave

Love Net (old)

Fujiwara

Memories Within

As we know it

LeafCascade
Regular

Re: [Video]Professional looking Opening/Trailer/Ending AVAILABLE&Updated

#51 Post by LeafCascade »

I've got nothing but good things to say about WhiteCharisma – he was quick, responsive, and followed our instructions perfectly. If you're like me, and you have a member of your team that wants to have a hand in directing the video – this guy is a great choice; he was very open to the idea and seems fine with that kind of work flow. I'd definitely use his services again, should we need similar work done in the future. Here's the result, a Kickstarter video/short opening for my third VN:

CodeV
Regular

#52 Post by CodeV »

A long overdue review!

Whitecharisma is not only good at what he does, he's also extremely attentive and personalizes your needs accordingly. He worked with our artist for Silver:Line and she could only sing him praises; from the way he dedicates to his craft to the way his treats his clients, it was a delight to be able to have him on our project.

Don't hesitate to him!

Abborren

#53 Post by Abborren »

WhiteCharisma is a absolute joy to work with, he's fast and puts out top quality videos! Ontop of that he's very resonably priced.

I would definitely recommend working with him if you're in need of a video!

LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

#54 Post by LeetMusic »

WhiteCharisma did a great job on a project for me. Very skilled and very responsible! :)

Esh
Regular
Projects: Changeling
Tumblr: steamberrystudio

#55 Post by Esh »

Where shall I start? First, I have worked with a lot of freelancers and have had had a fair amount of frustrating experiences. So when I find someone that is fast, communicative, and exceptionally talented, it's a breath of fresh air. WhiteCharisma is all of those things.

He initially gave me an estimated delivery time for my trailer that was a few weeks out. The trailer was done WAY earlier than that, which was a really wonderful surprise. He communicated frequently, which is also really important to me. I was never left wondering what was up with the project.

Finally, the trailer he provided is honestly just...incredible? I'm really impressed with how seamlessly everything blends together. It flows really well, looks absolutely amazing and professional, and is completely perfect. He has really good instincts and design sense when it comes to video creation and I will definitely work with him in the future. His prices are more than fair and you will end up with a very high quality trailer.

Definitely recommended.

Ironstrom

#56 Post by Ironstrom »

White worked on my 3rd visual novel trailer I hadn't really bothered with proper trailers before hand since I didn't want a low standard one but couldn't really afford a great one either previously. My publisher recommended White to me but it wasn't until after I saw another dev I know use his work that I went as far as to contact him. It was great talking to WhiteCharisma and hearing the reasoning behind the trailer design and the reasons why he used specific assets and not others. He made great use of scene transitions with my assets that it inspires me to do more within the game itself. I'm already planning my next trailers for my upcoming games with them in mind. Once you have someone that works efficiently,reliability and has great communication skills you hold onto them & recommend them to others:P
WhiteCharisma Worked on my Forest Guardian Trailer

UrbanM

#57 Post by UrbanM »

LuGame - I Dated a Robot! Trailer ---> https://youtu.be/82zCA8s5gWs
Hired WhiteCharisma to make a second trailer for LuGame after I was so impressed with the first.
I asked for this new trailer to be the same as the old one but with remixed music and new alt images, hitting the same beats, that way players knew it was an expansion to the original, not an entirely new product.
WhiteCharisma also makes the 3D BGs we use.
Highly recommended, solid 10/10, I continue to hire him for other projects.

WhiteCharisma
Regular

#58 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Hello, here is some update.

There will be one change from now on.
Anyone who hire me to make a video will need to paid 50% of the video upfront.
It's because someone scammed me money by not paying me despite my work which is why i put this rules now.

Thanks for understanding !

I'm always open to any work so don't hesitate to contact me.

DeerDreamStudi0s
Projects: Cooking Companions

#59 Post by DeerDreamStudi0s »

Whitecharisma is FANTASTIC: Worked with me closely to get the Kickstarter trailer produced and was ALWAYS available! Quality is fantastic and I couldn't be happier: HIRE THEM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx-DLWK2E1k (KS: bit.ly/3aF015m)
Follow us for updates to our horror VN, Cooking Companions! @Deerdreamstudio on Twitter or @DeerDreamStudios on Instagram!

NocturneLight
Regular
Projects: Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch
Organization: Reminiscent 64
Tumblr: Reminiscent64
itch: Reminiscent64

#60 Post by NocturneLight »

WhiteCharisma did a great job on the Kickstarter trailer for Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch. They were left with the unexpected, (on both our parts), challenge of creating a trailer with layer-less art due to a mistake made by one of our artists. That mistake did not stop WhiteCharisma from making a good trailer.

If you have a specific vision in mind for the trailer, there's a possibility that they'll misinterpret what you had in mind due to the language barrier. This happened with me, but I just brought up that something wasn't quite right and they fixed it. Considering they'll charge you if there's a big mistake you want them to fix, be as clear as can be beforehand about the more complicated parts of the trailer and you should be good to go.

Overall, 10/10. Would recommend.

The Old Guard is at His Limit. The time is near to usher in the New Guard.

The Great Horror is soon to be free.

Clarevine is the key.

"Unsound Minds: The Clarevine Epoch" is a yuri visual novel that shatters english visual novel norms and aims to blend Christianity and the Cthulhu Mythos to tell a deep and dark story that you'll enjoy. You can follow the Kickstarter here.

Stay sound and persist through the chaos,
NocturneLight