Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 am
- Projects: Dire Love, The Exorcynic, Full Hearts, Cheat Heat
I'm thinking about composing a few soundtracks for my first visual novel:
I used soundtrap for all available songs. I wonder if this is good enough for any visual novel soundtracks?
History: I used to play the violin for two year during my middle school years, but I quit and I never touched it again. I was a decent player since I was in the intermediate level. Even before, I played a little of my favorite songs made by others. I tried making my own music before, but I was lazy. I know that composers should play an instrument. At least just give me a chance to try.
Now I just got started on using soundtrap to make some music. Put your opinions below on the songs thanks!
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:20 pm
- Completed: The Unknowns Saga series
- Projects: The Unknown Saga series
- Tumblr: bigattck
- Deviantart: bigattck
- Skype: bigattck firecat
- Soundcloud: bigattck-firecat
it is a great start but the ending could have been better, its ok to make it into loop but not too much.
on: Moment In The River OpeningMoment In The River Opening, Evil SuspenceEvil Suspence
too much loop, this was lazy made to 30 seconds / 1 minute.
on: Casual SongCasual Song
its how you want to make music, a little bit of a mix and a little bit of effort can go a long way.
overall, you need to learn to use more than one or two types of instruments. yes it possable to use only one but there is limits to only using 1. mixing the instrument also needs working out, you only added loops. Lastly, a good tip would be to use piano roll because it would make making any music easier.
- Noyemi K
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:36 pm
- Completed: Amihailu in Dreamland
- Projects: Hell Diary
- Organization: Delmunsoft
- Deviantart: edwinhavilland
- Github: NoyemiK
- Soundcloud: mishkahd
- Location: New York, United States
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:20 pm
- Projects: Karmasutra, Dreams: Reflections and Reality, Max Massacre, Where The Poppies Grow, Quantum Mágica!, Animalia Vengeance
- Organization: Seventh Heart Studios
- Soundcloud: calypsogames
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Users browsing this forum: No registered users