[Video] Atelier Apricot animations * closed

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Windchimes
Veteran
Projects: Reanimation Scheme, Emberfate: Tempest of Elements
Organization: Wind Chimes Games

Re: [Video] Atelier Apricot animations * Open!

#16 Post by Windchimes »

Just dropping by to leave a quick recommendation for rito's services! We've hired her to do the trailer, as well as the CG animation, for our game, The Masquerade Killer, and she's done an excellent job with both tasks. She's fast with her work, extremely receptive to feedback and patient with suggestions / requests for changes. Not to mention she's easy to talk to and reliable. It was a great experience working with her, and we intend to continue hiring her for more CG animations in the future! Would definitely recommend her for any of your video editing needs!

rito
Regular
Projects: Bride of the NEET God
Tumblr: atelier-apricot

Re: [Video] Atelier Apricot animations * Closed

#17 Post by rito »

Long time no see! I had the opportunity of doing the trailer for The Mind's Eclipse a while ago, and it's finally released around a week before the game's launch! This was a project that made me go completely out of my comfort zone, and I think the final result was worth it.

I know I said I'd reopen around January, but that isn't seeming likely. Will update when I have a better idea of my schedule.
ri·to (ɺʲito) n. 1.illustrator 2.loves capybaras

BunnySenpaii

Re: [Video] Atelier Apricot animations * Closed

#18 Post by BunnySenpaii »

Hey Hey, this is Bunny from that one CB ! I sent you message on twitter and since I'm not sure if you're active there I guess I'll leave you one here too. It's about another CB

rito
Regular

Re: [Video] Atelier Apricot animations * Open [thread renewal]

#19 Post by rito »

It's been a long time, but I'm reopening! Also, here's a video from a while back I never did get around to posting.

rito
Regular

Re: [Video] Atelier Apricot animations * open

#20 Post by rito »

Long, long time no see! Here's some trailers I've worked on recently:

I'm reopening too! One slot available.
That said, I've thought carefully about the time and effort it takes me to make a trailer, and decided to raise prices considerably. I wanted to make something affordable for more indie devs, but sadly that resulted in a very low hourly wage for me, at least until I become more experienced and faster. Instead of giving up video editing altogether, I'm leaving the option open in case someone is interested in my services.

Have a nice day everyone!