[OPEN] Video Editing Services!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
arcdawn
Regular

[OPEN] Video Editing Services!

#1 Post by arcdawn »

Hello! ArcDawn here. I would like to offer my video editing services to you!

Will do: Just about anything except gore or grotesque character designs. (Light horror is okay but I will probably decline if it's too scary ><) Provide assets (Art, Music, Voice samples) and give me a general idea of what you want.
Rate:
40-100$ per minute of footage. *This value will depend on the complexity of the request and will be based on a storyboard that we agree to.
You still must provide the basic art/music/VA assets that you want to include in the PV however. Custom Assets are limited to effects, basic textures, and text.
First 3 revisions will be free. Afterwards, it will be 5$ a revision.
Prices can be negotiated based on varying difficulty.

Rules:
I reserve the right to deny any projects if I don't feel comfortable being able to deliver the product you desire (schedule, content, etc.)
I request a 50% down payment before editing begins. All payments through Paypal only.
If you want to contact me for a request, Email is definitely the fastest way to get ahold of me. Although, you can still PM me if you wish.
You may contact me at supersmash233@gmail.com

Delivery:
I can finish your video anywhere from 3 days to 10 days depending on the difficulty and my schedule. Once the rest of the payment is given, I will send you a link to download the source video.

Past Works:

[*NEW*]Commissioned for the Mizari Loves Company Kickstarter
Mizari Loves Company KS Trailer

Commissioned for the Incompatible Species Kickstarter
Incompatible Species KS Trailer

Guilty Gear Xrd Revalator: May Combo Video Intro 0:00 - 0:15
More text/motion graphics type editing. Collaboration work with the May discord.

Smash 4 Lucina Combo Movie
Personal Project/edit dump. Plenty of varied effects here.

Thank you all for your time and I look forward to working with you!
Last edited by arcdawn on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

arcdawn
Regular

Re: Video Editor/PV creator

#2 Post by arcdawn »

Update: A bit late, but here's the KS Trailer for Incompatible Species that I worked on

gamerbum
Regular
Projects: Our Lovely Escape, Mizari Loves Company
Organization: Reine Works
Tumblr: reineworks

Re: [OPEN] Video Editing Services!

#3 Post by gamerbum »

I hired ArcDawn to make a Kickstarter trailer for a campaign we'll be launching... in a few days, actually!

The trailer and all adjustments were finished within our deadline, and it ended up turning out better than expected. ArcDawn took our original idea and really added some needed spice, and I feel like the overall themes of the game were incorporated perfectly. I was super impressed! Would definitely hire again. 10/10

arcdawn
Regular

#4 Post by arcdawn »

gamerbum wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:28 pm I hired ArcDawn to make a Kickstarter trailer for a campaign we'll be launching... in a few days, actually!

The trailer and all adjustments were finished within our deadline, and it ended up turning out better than expected. ArcDawn took our original idea and really added some needed spice, and I feel like the overall themes of the game were incorporated perfectly. I was super impressed! Would definitely hire again. 10/10
Thank you so much :) I enjoyed working on it too!

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

#5 Post by Helyees »

Pm'd! :)