Chris Thurman - Professional Music Composer!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

Chris Thurman - Professional Music Composer!

#1 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

Hello everyone!

I'm Chris, I've been composing music for about half of my life, and I'm also a professional voice actor. I've been trying to get myself out there more on the music side of things, and I'd like to offer composing/arranging for you all!

Composition: So for composition, I compose for video games, animation, Youtube outros/intros, etc. I can score to film if you have an animation or film you'd like me to match with music. Specialties include:
• Experimental/Avant-Garde anything
• Solo Piano
• Jazz
• Orchestral
• Rock/Metal
• Trance/Techno
• Chill
• Live instruments(played by me)
But I can do anything from Death Metal to Bluegrass and I'll try anything in between, just know where my strengths lie. Just a couple rules:
Money must be sent first. At least 50% of it if you’d like to do it that way.
Each track must be one song, no “transitioning” or multiple songs in one track to get more songs for less.
I can decline any commission for any reason.
My rates are going to be $100 per minute of finished audio. $25 per half minute of finished audio. 2 minutes: $200. Each minute past 2: $25/Minute. If you can’t handle that and would like to negotiate something a little less, feel free to contact me anyways and we can work it out. Youtube Intros/Outros that are relatively small(:30 to a minute or so) are FREE! Only thing I ask for is MY Youtube channel linked in the description, should you use my song in a video.

Demo: soundcloud.com/chris-thurman-1/video-game-film-composition-demo-reel

YouTube Channel with some arrangements: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIw-ytH8sJoq641kCFBDPxA

That's about it! The best way to contact me is through email, although you can contact me here but it will take longer to respond. Thanks for your time!
Email: chris-86@live.com
Paypal: chris-86@live.com

Empish
Veteran
Projects: Efemural Hearts, It Ends With Graduation
itch: empish

Re: Chris Thurman - Professional Music Composer!

#2 Post by Empish »

Chris is a great composer. He's worked with me on two of my projects thus far and has always been fast, professional, and a pleasure to have around. He knows how to turn my floundering descriptions into excellent music.