[$30] Music Composition for your Project (OPEN)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
farmerjim70

Re: [$30 or below] Music Composition to your Project (OPEN)

#16 Post by farmerjim70 »

Hey there, if you could PM me some more I'd appreciate it :) The sample there was closer, but not quite what I was looking for. You can also get me on Discord FarmerJim70#8752

LIZM
Regular

#17 Post by LIZM »

I worked with CrysetBase for this year's NaNoRenO and am madly in love with my stunning main theme & ending tracks! ^__^ I highly recommend commissioning them; they didn't have samples uploaded for the kind of style I was looking for, but were able to provide some additional references upon request and pulled it off perfectly in the end. No issues with the deadline either, both tracks were done days before the deadline.

akrasia
Projects: Demon Valley
Organization: Green Cheek Studio
itch: greencheekstudios

#18 Post by akrasia »

Just listened to your sample OST :D Will definitely keep you in mind for when I start looking for music for my project! Do you charge more for commercial?

CrysetBase

#19 Post by CrysetBase »

akrasia wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:47 pm Just listened to your sample OST :D Will definitely keep you in mind for when I start looking for music for my project! Do you charge more for commercial?
Sorry if I took so long to reply on this. Nope I don't charge more for commercial ^^

aehersin

#20 Post by aehersin »

I commissioned CrysetBase for my graduation project. He did an amazing job! I started to look for people a bit late, so he only had 2-3 weeks to work on three songs, but he accepted it and delivered on time. CrysetBase also listened to my demands and changed things whenever I asked him to with no complaints. His rate is also super cheap for what he does. 10/10 would recommend :D

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#21 Post by dmasterxd »

I would highly recommend CrysetBase. Great quality and very good turn around time. Great communication as well. He was able to compose the exact kind of sound I wanted for each song fantastically. I actually made a specific deal with him and he was very understanding about it and still willing to work with me. He's also just an overall nice and friendly guy to work with. 10/10.

Mole-chan
Veteran
Completed: DUAEL, Escape from Puzzlegate
Projects: A Bird with Gold-Mended Wings
Deviantart: mole-chan
itch: moleworks

#22 Post by Mole-chan »

I commissioned Crysetbase for a series of 8 tracks for a visual novel. He delivered exactly what I was looking for in each song, and with absolutely lovely quality. Communication was prompt, friendly and professional. Had I needed any revisions, I'm sure he would have accommodated. Overall, an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'd highly recommend him!

CrysetBase

#23 Post by CrysetBase »

Hi, I made a personal lo-fi album and now on Spotify, if you into lo-fi music, you can bump into this one
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4q6WGGhjKoylkLyVaWVoT4

TheOneEyedOne

#25 Post by TheOneEyedOne »

I commissioned 2 music pieces for a upcoming Fan Game.
Not only were they excellent pieces at an afforable price but I must mention how polite and paitent Cryset is. We were two different time zones so it was a bit confusing about when to chase things up but Cryset reassured me and was able to deliver on amazing work. I will definetely be commissioning work in the future.

belphe

#26 Post by belphe »

This review is really overdue and I apologize, but I must say Cryset is a joy to work with.

He was very responsive to my project's needs, always provided timely updates via discord, was friendly and professional, and did amazing things with the base concepts I gave him for each track. I will definitely commission him again in the future ^_^

Eyzi
Regular
Organization: Moonlit Works
Discord: Eyzi#3994

#27 Post by Eyzi »

Finding a composer has always been challenging for me. It's easy to find someone who can make great tracks, but that's usually a wasted potential if they could not understand the creator's vision for the story and the atmosphere. Cryset is someone who excels at both of these things and much more. I've commissioned a few tracks from him in the past and I plan on having him as my main composer of choice for more projects to come. He is diligent, responsive, and overall amazing to work with. I feel very reassured leaving any musical work up to him. For anyone looking for a composer, I would highly recommend Cryset. He is the best ear you can have on your team.

Bryy
Veteran
Completed: 30+ games so far
Projects: Furry Shakespeare
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

#28 Post by Bryy »

Fast, efficient, and wonderful to work with. I've used them for multiple projects. Always quality.

CrysetBase

#29 Post by CrysetBase »

updated my portfolio ^^

or you can check the new playlist https://soundcloud.com/cryset-base/sets ... e7c915e754

CrysetBase

Re: [$30] Music Composition for your Project (OPEN)

#30 Post by CrysetBase »

Updated my music reels! Feel free to listen to them!