Jeremiah George - VGM Composer for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JGeorgeVGM
Projects: Women of Xal
Tumblr: mctrickyvgm
Soundcloud: McTricky

Jeremiah George - VGM Composer for hire!

#1 Post by JGeorgeVGM »

Hello, all! My name is Jeremiah George. I am an independent video game composer, and have been composing for almost 10 years. Main style of music is orchestral and I particular excel in composing action/battle pieces for RPG-style games, though I am fully capable of composing in other styles and genres for visual novels. My music is often compared to Yoko Shimomura's style, too. I work from my home studio and work efficiently and quickly for clients.

I use Logic Pro X to compose my music and Adobe Audition to edit audio. I have sample libraries and plugins such as Kontakt, Spitfire Audio Albion, 8dio, Impact Soundworks, iZotope and Waves products at my disposal.

I'm able to compose music with a clear tone and story in mind, and I can have it prepared in whichever format you wish to fit your game's needs (including loopable copies).

My rates are available upon request, and are different for non-commercial and commercial projects. I can work within a budget so long as it is reasonable to me!
I have composed and arranged over 100 pieces and I have an extensive portfolio of work. I have a YouTube channel with close to 10,000 subscribers in which I arrange existing video game, anime, and TV music into orchestral action renditions. I also have a demo reel which shows you my range of styles for video games.
And here are a few select examples!

- Urban Spirit
- Nivel, the Negative Realm
- Dakotomy Theme
- The Burdened Spirit
- Hiemal Encounter
- Sorrow
- Tattered Heart
The best way to get in contact with me is via my email which is jergeo92@gmail.com

Alternatively, you can PM me here!

I'd also be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to working with you all!

Jin
Regular
Projects: Ephemeral (Writer), Woman of Xal (Singer for Demo/VO), Cute Demon Crashers (VO), Ashes of Destruction (Writer)
Soundcloud: anairisqui

Re: Jeremiah George - VGM Composer for hire!

#2 Post by Jin »

Absolutely fantastic composer and person! He definitely works with you when it comes to the music and honestly never fails to impress. <3 I've commissioned him for a character themed improv piece and it really surprised me still that he managed to do so well with what I gave him. Definitely commission him! :) (also, he's so much fun to collab with! We worked on a Love Like You cover and the instrumental he did was amazing.)

Also, he's working on Woman of Xal with Project Trinity! Very great at jazz and can sound really reminiscent of Shoji Meguro, so if you need jazzy pieces, hit him up!

TyberAlyx
Regular

#3 Post by TyberAlyx »

You by far have the most impressive works I have seen here in lemma! Its really good! ^^

JGeorgeVGM

#4 Post by JGeorgeVGM »

TyberAlyx wrote:You by far have the most impressive works I have seen here in lemma! Its really good! ^^
Ahh, thank you very much! :D

JGeorgeVGM

#5 Post by JGeorgeVGM »

I finished a battle theme track for a client the other day as a commission!

- Lands of Mutual Conflict

JGeorgeVGM

#6 Post by JGeorgeVGM »

Jin wrote:Very great at jazz and can sound really reminiscent of Shoji Meguro, so if you need jazzy pieces, hit him up!
Speaking of which, I was recently commissioned to do piece in the vein of Shoji Meguro and "Beneath the Mask" from Persona 5!

Check it out here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcK8Msy1B2Q&lc