Red Robotix - Musician For Hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Boniae
Regular
Completed: I want 2 be single and Forget-Me-Not
Projects: Cry Girlhood, Dakota Wanderers, Sagebrush
Organization: Rosewater Games
Tumblr: boniae

Re: Red Robotix - Musician For Hire!

#16 Post by Boniae »

I am beyond satisfied with Red-Robotix's service!!!! Not only is he super talented and I am in complete love with the music I commissioned, his rates are very affordable! Updates are always very consistent and delivered quickly. I highly recommend Red-Robotix and I look forward to working with him again in the future! :D

HSelf

#17 Post by HSelf »

He's been a great help. Very reliable, patient, and talented. Can't recommend him enough. Will definitely work with him again.

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#18 Post by Hijiri »

Had an excellent time working with this guy. Real friendly and open to suggestions
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

RedRobotix
Projects: 1st Degree, Lotus Reverie, Our Life
Soundcloud: redrobotix

#19 Post by RedRobotix »

2018 was a rough, rough year.

Despite this, I was lucky enough to work with several wonderful artists and developers. And though I may not be able to share everything I've done over Lemmasoft, I can show you the highlights!

Logo art by Irlana. I will fight your dad.

Charaito
Soundcloud: Charaito

#20 Post by Charaito »

I commissioned Red for a song this past month, and boy, did he deliver! I am absolutely delighted with the result. The entire time he was highly communicative and consistent, providing periodic updates of the song, and delivering the revisions requested in a timely manner. He was prompt and professional through and through. Not to mention, his rates are very reasonable! Definitely would love to work with him again in the future!

Bryy
Veteran
Completed: 30+ games so far
Projects: Furry Shakespeare
Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development

#21 Post by Bryy »

Your music is really good. I'm a bit low on funds right now, or I'd 100% consider hiring you on the spot!

Keinart
Regular
Completed: One Thousand Lies
Projects: Lotus Reverie
Organization: Keinart Lobre
Tumblr: keinart
itch: keinart

#22 Post by Keinart »

Red Robotix is one of the best professional you will be able to find in any field. I can't recommend him enough. He made for our project, Lotus Reverie, close to 30 high-quality songs in less than 5 months. Unbelievable speed and really professional every second of it.

I had serious issues with music in my project, several musicians couldn't deliver the job due to personal issues and I was desperate. Not only did he answer immediately, but he also worked fastest and with higher quality than any other musician I've ever worked. Perfect work ethic, quality, and speed; he literally saved the project and made it with A+ qualifications. Never once I had to go after him asking him about development or trying to get the job done, he would always contact me before I had time to even realize.

Can't wait until we work together again. I know I will go to him immediately no matter what.

RedRobotix

#23 Post by RedRobotix »

Hello again to all!

I'd like to announce a few things, first and foremost; I now have a Patreon!

Have you ever considered supporting me, but really didn't have an outlet for it before? Or have you ever felt the need to throw small change at a dancing monkey before? Now you can satisfy both of those urges, and in turn, allow me to make more music, by following the link to my Patreon below:

As well, I'd like to formally and finally announce the upcoming, full-length album of mine, called "FIGHT!". FIGHT! is a compilation of music made for the purpose of pumping up, working out, or simply having an anime fight. You know the kind I'm talking about - public parking lot stuff.

Album artwork for FIGHT! will be drawn by the skilled Jupalour - you can view his Instagram here. Jupalour also drew the work below, which will be featured in an upcoming hour long electro-house mix!

You can hear plenty of teasers for FIGHT! coming up on my Patreon, or, if you're patient, you'll be able to see me tease and release it on Twitter!

Thirdly - I'd like to announce an increase in my hours - I should now be available again throughout the week, whenever needed.

Lastly - enjoy this sweet little lo-fi hiphop diddy I created in tribute to Steven Universe, called "I'm Not Her":

Logo art by Irlana. I will fight your dad.

ThugzillaDev
Completed: Object Ward's Demo
Projects: Object Ward.
itch: thugzilla
Discord: death#4416

#24 Post by ThugzillaDev »

A definite recommend! Red is easy to talk to, work with, and is quick with producing songs and revisions. I gladly got my bang for my buck. My game wouldn't be the same without him :D

Mangoku418
Projects: Dear Mom: My Letter to You
itch: mangoku418

#25 Post by Mangoku418 »

I highly recommend Red Robotix! He's chill, easy to work with, keeps you updated, and willing to make revisions in a timely fashion. From emotional songs to peaceful songs to ominous songs to comedic songs, Red is able to create various styles of music for an affordable rate. His compositions went above and beyond what I envisioned for my game, and I'm super grateful for his help! So yes, if you're looking for a composer, look no further! ^^

ArchonBun
itch: gaiafiorenza

#26 Post by ArchonBun »

I worked with Red Robotix for the Vampire: The Masquerade official WoD game jam on the game Waning Crescent and he was an absolute delight to work with, in addition to delivering some really amazing tunes.

He was able to follow creative directions really well, from vague ones ("make it a little darker") to specific ones ("I'm thinking of 50 bpm, largo"), always responsive and always delivering the tracks in time. My experience with him was both fun and professional; even if the project was primarily a labour of love, the quality of his work was still top notch. When I listened to his sample tracks I knew we'd found someone really good, and many people who played the game remarked on the tunes and how they built atmosphere.

His contribution added some undeniable value to our game (which won third place in the jam!) and its presentation, and I'd definitely happily work with him again.

RedRobotix

#27 Post by RedRobotix »

G'day all! I've cleaned up the original post and removed all previous years' reels. Some of my best work from 2020 and 2021 is now up on YouTube for easy demos!

Each vid has chapters for easy clicking, and 2021's got a genre breakdown in case you need a super-quick reference.

As Archon's post above I'd also love to point new listeners to our team's entries for the 2021 and 2022 Vampire Jams, as below;
Thanks to our combined efforts, Waning Crescent won third place, and Rat Rhapsody was also a winner!

You can now listen to select soundtracks of mine on my Spotify, too!