I make Music and Stuff

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ManofSteel
Soundcloud: Politicallyundead

I make Music and Stuff

#1 Post by ManofSteel »

Hey there!

I'm ManofSteel, and I'm a novice composer looking to work on another project. Specifically, I'm looking to work on a small project requiring maybe 12 or so songs. However, I'm happy to work on a larger scale if the opportunity presents itself! Aside from composing I also have voice acting experience, and can help in any of the story writing and character dialogue. Back to the topic of music, If you decide to make the right call and contract me *insert over dramatic winky face here* I will require a Skype interview or phone call so that I may understand the feel, story, and important elements of the game. Basically, I'll need to understand your vision of the game/story so that I can compose music that will reinforce that vision, rather than my own.

As for payment, I will require a down payment with installments as songs are delivered.

I specialize in atmospheric and minimalist music, and have experience in a number of genres. I've written for three different games before, sadly I can't reference any of them, as none have been released yet; however you can see some of my work on:

Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/politicallyundead
OpenGameArt: opengameart.org/users/manofsteel

I look forward to telling your story!
All the best!