Pound for a Sound

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Yolo400
Regular
Completed: Lifted Dreams
Projects: ----

Pound for a Sound

#1 Post by Yolo400 »

Pssstt... (a shady and strange creature pokes its head over the table and looks at you with piercing eyes)

I'm Yolo400! :D

You can already tell you're in good hands, right?

Here's the deal, I want money and you probably want music, but these other folks around here are charging just a little too much for their years experience... you want to make a GAME, and a games gotta be done on the cheap, ya kno?

So here's my wicked deal to you, the reader of this who probably doesn't have much money...

I'll make you a BAD soundtrack, no, NO! Not like Michael Jackson's hit! This'll be real naughty.... sure, composers and music aficionados might giggle at what gear I'm sellin' but you'll fool the average ear enough to brag about your killer game...

So yea, here's the scoop:

I'll write you a music for ya game/film/whathaveyou/project, it won't be totally rockin- yet it will convey the emotional feel you require, and, it will be "original" (not that originality matters -)
Now of course, you'd only have, lets say, the rights to use this particular edit (or looped version of) in your game, you can't just give it to a REAL composer and have them rework my motif.
But, the game can be sold or whatever, and you can keep everything you make, you can even try to sell the track for more (if yer daring) but distribution rights is all ya got.
Modifyin it in any way which alters the score is a no no cuz I don' wanna be creatin' situations where someone's made a fortune off a situation I ain't prepared to accept for the pricetag.
(We all know the woman who designed the Nike tick got only $30!!!)

Now, once I've written it and sent it to ya, if it does convey the emotion then it's transaction complete.
I will rework it if yer genuinely not happy but I don't want to be going back and forth fine tuning something forever that didn't need to be finetuned... (the creature shakes its' head) let me tell ya now, I'm not a slave and I will expect to be offered MORE pounds for MORE sound, if ya kno what i mean?

Of corse I can reject yer offer tho! :lol: if yer too much trouble. So, regardin' money - Ye'd pay me when you'd got the emotion track.

https://soundcloud.com/user-900229784/example - So this'd be £1, watever, its a pound rite and you get your tune.

So get in touch if you want sumthin done, you can catch me on skype at Josou or on here in messages! I KNOW there are people who NEED this service and I need £££s and enjoyment (I don't enjoy composition if it goes on for too long - blame ADD or somethin') so give me a yell. Cheers, Yolo400.

(a shady creature disappears leaving you feel quite shaken... is this a good deal, or a hoodlum?)

as a PS, it'd be one track per £, so to do 6 diff emotion, £6
Working on project "Lightning Cat" - Writing
music for sale
|| Thank you ||