[Free] Video Editor OPs/EDs/Trailers [Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

[Free] Video Editor OPs/EDs/Trailers [Closed]

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

08/02/2017: Hey guys! Thank you for showing interest, currently due to my schedule being a little busier than I anticipated, I will be closing this now to finish the one person's two requests as well as possibily another trailer request that has not been confirmed yet. Thank you again for stopping by~

Hey there!

I would like to offer my services as a video editor for free in order to build up portfolio of videos to one day take commissions, but I need more examples. I really enjoy video editing. I began to get into editing back in 2009, I started to really take it seriously in 2011 when I practised making visual novel style openings. I can be quite the perfectionist when it comes to timing to the music. I often will watch my favourite opening videos over and over again as to study the perfection in its editing so I can strive to make videos of that quality.
Anyway, I will currently have [3] slots open. I may possibly accept a few more when the current roster is complete. Note that I am unable to do Live2D, if you want any form of animations, I'll need actual 2D frames to work with. I can make a few of my own effects (falling petals/feathers, bloodsplatter, etc.)
EXAMPLES:

Both these examples were created within 1 day. I typically can finish an OP/END/Trailer within 3 days time, no longer than a week.

RULES & OTHER INFO:
- No Adult-Only rated projects, please.
- While I prefer non-commercial projects, I don't mind making you a free video for a commercial or kickstarter project so
long as I can have a free copy of the game in exchange~
- Please provide me ALL the assets you want in the video. I have encountered issues when
I only have less than all the wanted assets to work with, as I want to start immediately or I may
lose interest or inspiration.
- If your song is in another language, please provide me with the English translation and original so I can better
match the lyrics (with character languages, I will need the romaji). And yes, I can do subtitles.
- Prompt me with an idea you'd like to have. You can give me strict direction or be vague and
let the rest of my imagination dictate with the tone you wish for the video.
- I am accepting 2 requests per person! And yes, it is 1 person per slot, but you can have up to 2 videos!
- Not all requests will be accepted, it all depends whether or not I can find inspiration and find your
project interesting. I want to make the best video for you, so it is important that it's not a chore to make.
- Projects Types that interest me; GxB, BxG, Slice-of-Life (even school), Fantasy (especially Dark Fantasy), Post-Apocalyptic, Mecha, Horror, Mystery, RPGs.
Bonus if there's voice acting, but not required!! I'll do videos for voiced or unvoiced happily!
- Be sure ALL your assets are either yours, you have permission, and/or are Creative Commons.
- By default, I always work at 25 frames per second as I feel this looks the best with PVs, however--if you want
me to work at other framerates...let me know! Otherwise it is 25 by default.
- Also, the format I work with is .AVI at the Xvid codec. I cannot natively export as .MP4 with the software I use
as of currently. But this format works fine in Ren'Py. I can also convert to .OGV if you prefer (as these can be
compressed to a lower bitrate and still look quite good). I can provide you both versions too.
- I will do up to 2 revisions to a video! It can take a bit of time to upload these, so be sure to point out as many
problems as possible for me to fix!
- Credit me as Kokoro Hane for the video.
- Lastly, I reserve the right to turn down a request for any reason.

REQUEST TYPES:
TRAILER - A trailer for your game, or even for your kickstarter campaign for the game. I can also do teasers if you wish to be vague.
OPENING - The opening sequence of the game.
ENDING - The end credits of the game.

HOW TO REQUEST:
Send me a PM with a link to your project, what type of video(s) you want, and some info about the game. I'll let you know if I am interested in making a video for it. If accepted, send me all the assets in a .zip and your instructions as well as what framerate and resolution you'd like it in. You are also free to link me some opening videos or trailers as examples to study what you're looking for.

SLOTS:
- LegendEx - Trailer / Opening
- [reserved]
- [empty/closed]

I look forward to working with you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Last edited by Kokoro Hane on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

lolosa

Re: [Free] Video Editor OPs/EDs/Trailers [Slots 2 of 3 OPEN]

#2 Post by lolosa »

great! I wish I have my game ready to do the trailer
hope you make great videos ^_^

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#3 Post by Kokoro Hane »

lolosa wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 am great! I wish I have my game ready to do the trailer
hope you make great videos ^_^
Thank you, and good luck with your projects too~
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#4 Post by runeraccoon »

Quoting lolosa, word to word. Oh, maybe later then. For simple trailer animation, they look sleek. <3