[CLOSED] Tea Marie Productions

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
teavani
Completed: MWDH | RTV | Disaster Log C
Projects: MWDH | RTV
Soundcloud: auxreverie

[CLOSED] Tea Marie Productions

#1 Post by teavani »

Currently available for freelance or contract work!

Hello, my name is Tea and I'm a musician hoping to work on a few new projects by the end of the year. A little about me:

Here is my portfolio: http://teamarie.us

I do a variety of styles, which include contemporary R&B, pop, classical, alternative rock, retro, and I've worked with Middle Eastern & Caribbean.
Some of my work is under the wraps right now for contractual reasons, so I will update this thread with new music showing more of my versatility!

I do not work for free. However, if you are a marginalized creator struggling to find an affordable musician, I will gladly cut you a deal.
Feel free to contact me here on Lemmasoft or at emkruel@gmail.com.

What I do:
-Theme songs (OPs / EDs)
-Music based on character, mood, or scene
-Video, game, or soundtrack music and anything else you need
-Any length, though songs over 4:00 will have an additional charge
-Will update a track if necessary or do minor edits for no extra charge
-Can work within the parameters of a preexisting soundtrack or a song you'd like a similar sound to
-R18 or G-rated projects OK

My experience / qualifications:
-Harvest Productions
-Cunning Fire
-My own personal projects
-Bachelor's Degree in Music Production (August 2018)

NEW RATES!
$40 for the first minute of music / $20 for each additional minute of music.
Now that I've begun EQing, mixing and mastering tracks, it takes much more time, so the raise in prices are to accommodate that.

I'll work on just about anything except content with incest, pedophilia, beastiality, or romanticized sexual assault. Violence or gore should be fine. If you're interested in working together, let me know what your project is about, what kind of music you need, any deadlines, and your projected budget.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to working with you!
Last edited by teavani on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ChronoWorkS

Re: [OPEN] Tea Marie Productions

#2 Post by ChronoWorkS »

I just listen to your portfolio songs and I totally love what you do, I hope we can work together in the future, you have a lot of talent, keep it up!

teavani
Completed: MWDH | RTV | Disaster Log C
Projects: MWDH | RTV
Soundcloud: auxreverie

Re: [OPEN] Tea Marie Productions

#3 Post by teavani »

ChronoWorkS wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:45 am I just listen to your portfolio songs and I totally love what you do, I hope we can work together in the future, you have a lot of talent, keep it up!
Thank you so much! I just checked out your project Falsetto Memories, and it sounds lovely. Your character designs are great - Mia is my favorite. If you need music for the idol band, I would be more than happy to work with you. Thanks again, and I can't wait to see what ChronoWorkS creates!

Best,
Tea