Hello, I'm Jonathan Kaz, a video game composer.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JonathanKaz
Soundcloud: Jonathan Kaz

Hello, I'm Jonathan Kaz, a video game composer.

#1 Post by JonathanKaz »

Hello, my name is Jonathan Kaz, a composer student of Music College Fermatta, in Guadajalara Mexico.

I’ve worked with people before on the indie game Carpe Diem: Reboot (will be released on autumn this year) and a lot of unfinished projects who unfortunately never saw the light of the day.

Portfolio: https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-kaz

Email: jonathankaz7454@gmail.com

CV: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzxuyqmzxk07g ... h.pdf?dl=0

Most of my work is from themes i just made thinking in games and scenes i create in a minute, few of them are for the jobs i’ve had before but as i said, there are just a few.

My composition style is a mix from VGS from Koji Kondo, Dark Souls’s composer Motoi Sakuraba, and from music genres: Metal, progressive, jazz, math, classical, etc.

Hope to work with a team that has communication between their members even if they don’t know in person, a goal that everyone want to reach which is making THE BEST VIDEOGAME IT COULD EXIST.

I’m ambitious and perfeccionist with my work and i don’t give up until the final product is the best possible!

If you wanna call me to make your video game some music, just send me an email, i’ll check it right away.

Hope to work with you today!

Eyzi
Regular
Organization: Moonlit Works
Discord: Eyzi#3994

Re: Hello, I'm Jonathan Kaz, a video game composer.

#2 Post by Eyzi »

As the creator of Carpe Diem: Reboot and as someone who has worked with Jonathan before, I highly recommend his services. He's easy and fun to work with, and he understands the musical needs of the project well.

Best of luck!