Musician Services

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ACAnton
Organization: CandleNoir Music
Tumblr: acanton
Soundcloud: A.C. Anton

Musician Services

#1 Post by ACAnton »

Hello world,

My name is Vince and I'm a musician who is looking to provide custom free music to help with your Visual Novels,

Check out my soundcloud here and decide if I am the right guy for the job
https://soundcloud.com/a-c-anton

Everything on here is my own composition and is a pretty good example of the range of music that I am able to provide.

Some background on me,
I was not formally trained in music in college, I graduated with my BS in Accounting from the glorious University of Buffalo. While there I found a love for the background music in video games, and as I had already been actively preforming in area metal bands I felt inspired to create. Around this time I discovered Visual Novels and it sort of clicked, I loved JRPG's and this seemed to be a natural extension to that. Being in the university I started to teach myself music composition and theory, I eventually found my footing in learning older folk songs for folk instruments and that carried me into perusing bigger and bigger compositions. From there I began producing area bands and fine tuning my experience, and I learned Bagpipes :) . Now that I have my boring 9-whenever I am looking for a new avenue to explore to become a better musician. I have my commercial stuff, but honestly it gets boring so I want to try my hand at a bigger challenge.

If you want to work with me please message me here or you could email me
My Email is coronzon666@yahoo.com

If you want to work with me a good starter is to help me better understand your project so please include an answer to the following questions,

Do I want all Instrumentals or do I need vocals too?
Do I need background music or a full games worth?
Do I need remixes done?
Does my idea make sense?

Thank you for your time and as I said I will be doing most of my commissions free, I only ask that you like my Facebook to grow my new band AC Anton :D
#shameless self promotion

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

Re: Musician Services

#2 Post by oOhanaOo »

Hello
I am searching for music designer if you can help me in my visual novel
Then this is my email hneko0370@gmail.com
I can't pay cuz i am new but if you are interasting then just pm me