English/Japanese Singer, At Your Service! [Temporarily Closed]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Azura
Regular
Completed: Astrum Dare
Projects: Chromatose
Soundcloud: azuranyan

English/Japanese Singer, At Your Service! [Temporarily Closed]

#1 Post by Azura »

★ Introduction ★

My name is Azura, and I am a singer/songwriter/composer of 8 years. I’ve been incredibly passionate about singing ever since I was teensy, and I have been trained in classical and modern style singing since around 13 years old. I’m offering my services as a vocalist to everyone here in the community at indie-friendly prices. Looking for a catchy title song for your VN? Or perhaps you have a horror VN in desperate need of a creepy lullaby? Either way, when it comes to vocals, I’ve got you covered! Read on for more details if you’re interested.

♫ My Samples ♫

All of the samples listed below are a capella (no instrumental accompaniment). No pitch correction or ‘doctoring’ was performed on these samples. The only effects added are volume compression, simple equalization, and basic reverb.

Japanese Folk Style
Japanese Pop
English Folk Style
English Symphonic Rock
English Pop

Example of a finished song (Japanese Cover Work):

✔ What I will do ✔

• English Vocals
• Japanese Vocals
• Latin Vocals
• Fictional Language (à la Ar Tonelico or NieR) Vocals
• Almost any genre!

✘ What I will not do ✘

• Screaming, growling, rapping, or heavy metal
• Very low notes (I'm a soprano)
• Songs that are inhumanly difficult (outrageous range/speed/lyrical complexity)

$ Pricing $
Payments will be made through PayPal (at least ½ required up front). No refunds unless I am unable to complete your commission.

★ Commercial Use ★
Simple A Capella Vocals: $30 per song 1:30 or under in length.
Vocals Only: $60 per song 3 minutes or under in length. (This includes one optional layer of harmonies written by the composer..)
Vocals and Harmonies: $70 per song 3 minutes or under in length. (This charge applies to any song with complex/multi-layer harmonies.)

★ Noncommercial Use ★
I reserve the right to upload noncommercial commissions for use in my portfolio or self-advertisements.
Simple A Capella Vocals: $10 per song 1:30 or under in length.
Vocals Only: $30 per song 3 minutes or under in length. (This includes one optional layer of harmonies written by the composer.)
Vocals and Harmonies: $35 per song 3 minutes or under in length. (This charge applies to any song with complex/multi-layer harmonies.)

Special Circumstances
✦ A rush charge of $15 will be applied to any commission with a deadline of 10 days or less. This is non-refundable.
✦ Songs over 3 minutes long or those that I deem to be of higher complexity may be subject to a small increase in price.

★ Order Form and Procedures ★

For ease of inquiry, please fill out the following form. All inquiries should be sent via PM. If I do not reply within 3-4 days, please send another message.

• VN Name:
• Discord (optional):
• Service Required:
• Genre:
• Language:
• Commercial or Noncommercial?:
• Deadline:
• Anything else?:

✦ All vocals will be sung based on a timed audio file with an instrument (synth, flute, etc) denoting the vocal melody. I have perfect pitch and can sing your commission comfortably by ear. This method creates lines that are already in time and easily swapped in by your composer/mixer.

✦ Any further arrangements or agreements will be discussed privately.

🎖 My Qualifications 🎖

✦I am a lyric soprano, professionally trained in classical and modern voice. I have been recording songs since 2010 in the form of both covers and original pieces. I wrote the lyrics and sang for the opening of the VN Rising Angels by IDHAS Studios, and I have participated in multiple projects on YouTube as well.

✦My approach to singing is very purist in nature. I guarantee that my vocals will never require Autotune, Melodyne, or any other form of pitch correction to sound good—although I do not prohibit the use of them at your discretion if you wish.

🎙 My Setup 🎙

✦I use a BLUE Yeti Pro condenser mic for most of my recordings. I record in an enclosed office space free from background noise like humming fans or barking dogs. The Yeti provides zero-latency feedback of the vocals being recorded, so I that can hear every note as I sing it. The vocals I provide are always free of any ‘unwanted’ noise such as heavy volume clipping or loud pops and clicks.

★ Closing ★

✦ I may accept requests in some cases for free work if I am interested in the project and like the song(s). I may also accept trades of vocal workartwork for my own project; message me for details.
✦ I love monster girls/boys/demihumans, and I love mystery & horror! Your chances of getting free work for these types of VNs are high!
✦ Any work done for free is for noncommercial use only.
✦ I reserve the right to decline any commission based on this topic’s guidelines as well as my own discretion.
✦ The samples in this post are not authorized for any type of third party use, noncommercial or otherwise. They are covers of independently owned songs, belonging to their respective owners.
Last edited by Azura on Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TyberAlyx
Regular

Re: English/Japanese Singer, At Your Service!

#2 Post by TyberAlyx »

Ohhh! I saw your post in my commission thread and I would just like to say: Your voice is so beautiful! I would love to collaborate with you if there is a chance (* ^ *)7 Man, goodluck on your commissions, I am sure you will get clients soon.

Azura
Regular

#3 Post by Azura »

TyberAlyx wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 am Ohhh! I saw your post in my commission thread and I would just like to say: Your voice is so beautiful! I would love to collaborate with you if there is a chance (* ^ *)7 Man, goodluck on your commissions, I am sure you will get clients soon.
Thanks so much for your kind words! I would love for us to work together. I hope you're right about the clients! lol :P

Zephy
Regular
Completed: Witches's Tea Party, Dreamfarer, Fairy in a Jar, Shell of Permafrost
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c
itch: https://zephysonas.i

#4 Post by Zephy »

Lovely singing!

Azura
Regular

#5 Post by Azura »

Zephy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:25 am Lovely singing!
Thank you! ♥

Azura
Regular

#6 Post by Azura »

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I am currently open for work, so please feel free to contact me either by PM or email!

As a small clarification since I've received some inquiries about this, I am only offering vocal services at this time (not composition/lyrics)! That may change in the future, though.

I'm looking forward to working with you all! ♥

LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

#7 Post by LeetMusic »

Do you have any other examples of finished songs?

Azura
Regular

#8 Post by Azura »

LeetMusic wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 pm Do you have any other examples of finished songs?
Here is an additional completed example; you can also see others on that same YouTube channel! ♪