Watercress musician/sound designer looking for freelance work

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Kawasumi
Projects: Our Home
Organization: Watercress
Soundcloud: yamehh

Watercress musician/sound designer looking for freelance work

#1 Post by Kawasumi »

Hello everybody, im a financial pinch this month, so ill love to make music or sound effects for your project!

I have 6 years of experience with sound and making electronic music, also currently taking an undergrad in electronic music and sound design, this also mean I have access to a fully fledged audio studio.
I have experience and can do the following but not limited to:
-Custom made sound effects (I have a field recorder in my possesion, get 100% custom sound effects!)
-Sound editing ( I can edit your podcast or any other audio you might need edited as well)
-Mixing
-Mastering
-BGM Composition (mostly electronic and classical).

I've previously worked on our home for watercress where I contributed 5 tracks and the majority of the sound effects. you can check the tracks and other stuff here: https://clyp.it/user/vhehbjfe.
Check out our home here:
https://watercress.itch.io/our-home.
I would be happy to hear from you, prices are negotiable depending on workload, doing work for free isnt.

TheForeverLoneWolf
Regular
Completed: Lull, Palinurus, Seeds of Sylvia, Fare Thee Well, Our Home., Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!, Cautionary Tale, Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World Conquest!!, this was for you., A Field of Flowers and Stars.
Projects: Avitus, Missing Stars
Organization: Watercress, Somnova Studios, Imagibeat Studio
itch: watercress

Re: Watercress musician/sound designer looking for freelance work

#2 Post by TheForeverLoneWolf »

Working with Kawa for nearly a year in Watercress has been a huge pleasure! Kawa's a very hard worker, and is extremely nice to boot. I would recommend working with Kawa!
Feel free to check out some of Watercress' previous or current works. Here's a link to our itch.io, Steam, and our Discord!

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

Re: Watercress musician/sound designer looking for freelance work

#3 Post by oOhanaOo »

Hello....
I need opening and ending music fkr my visual novel
I can't pay cuz i am still new but i want to make a great and long visual nove

If you are interasting on helping me then this is my email
hneko0370@gmail.com