Singer and songwriter for our opening and ending music games !

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
My-ëVe

Singer and songwriter for our opening and ending music games !

#1 Post by My-ëVe »

Hello here !

Let me to introduce myself ! I'm My-ëVe ! I'm 26 years old and I'm a French singer. I sing on Youtube and I'm a HAF Records label singer ( It's a japanese music label). My first mini album release December 20th.

I'm here to offer my service as a singer and songwriter. I really would like to make song for some Visual Novel game. If you want an artist to sing our oepning and ending, I'm here ! I can sing in french, english and Japanese ! I can write in english and french. I can't compose but I'm used to collaborate with composer. I can sing in every music style !

You can listen my works and my voice on my Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/my-eve

Some example of my works I'm really proud ! :

****************************************************************************************************************************
If want a duet for our Opening, ending or any music, I can propose my duet with my friend Daphnis, a famous Canadian Youtube singer. Our duet's name is "Rëve de Daphné". We hope to sing an original song for a video game together ! We made some duet cover :

We hope some of you call us for collab !!

My-ëVe

Re: Singer and songwriter for our opening and ending music games !

#2 Post by My-ëVe »

Hey here !!!

Sorry for the double post but , finally , my first collab as a singer is released !

I sing the opening for the upcoming game " Chasing the Stars" ! I wrote the lyrics too !

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU_OtHJ20to

I'm always free for collabs ! Don't be shy to ask me !

Have a nice day !

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

Re: Singer and songwriter for our opening and ending music games !

#3 Post by oOhanaOo »

Pm send