❄ Luna Chai ❄ Zodiac Axis composer ❄ Cinematic, classical, suspense!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
melelisun
Regular
Projects: Zodiac•Axis, Lucid9
Tumblr: lunachaili

❄ Luna Chai ❄ Zodiac Axis composer ❄ Cinematic, classical, suspense!

#1 Post by melelisun »

Hello! I'm the developer of Zodiac Axis, but recently I've wanted to open music commissions for BGM.

I specialize in cinematic and classical fields, and strongly emphasize lush, organic melodies. I'd love to make soundtracks like Violet Evergarden, Madoka Magica, and Nier:Automata.

Samples

Here are some projects I've had the honor of working with!

Commission

My prices and details are at my commission form! Sorry, I'm not great at responding to Lemmasoft PMs. Thanks for your time!
Last edited by melelisun on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Image Image

Esh
Regular
Projects: Changeling
Tumblr: steamberrystudio

Re: ❄ Luna Chai Li ❄ Zodiac•Axis composer open for work ❄ Cinematic, classical, suspense!

#2 Post by Esh »

We commissioned Luna for some additional tracks for our visual novel, Changeling. While we were totally happy with our previous composer, we had wrapped up working with him by the time we decided we wanted a larger sound track and thought it might be good to bring on a new person who would bring a fresh perspective to the game.

Luna definitely delivered for us.

First of all, commiss.io is a brilliant site and I really wish more freelancers would use it. Working with Luna was our first experience with the site and it was so, so convenient.

After many experiences with freelancers totally content to drop out of contact for weeks on end until I pester them for updates, it was such a relief to work with someone who works quickly and updates every few days.

All the tracks we got from Luna are brilliant and they really came through with adding a new dimension to our sound track.

One track, in particular, was a bit outside their element but they did really well with and patiently tweaked it until it was exactly the sound we needed. They patiently endured my sometimes ambiguous attempts to explain what we were looking for and always gave us exactly the right track for our needs.

So basically – I would definitely work with them again (and really hope I get the chance on future projects!) and absolutely recommend them to anyone seeking a composer.

Their work is very affordable for the quality and length.

Sieghardt
Organization: Studio Whitewings
Tumblr: studiowhitewings
itch: studiowhitewings

Re: ❄ Luna Chai ❄ Zodiac Axis composer ❄ Cinematic, classical, suspense!

#3 Post by Sieghardt »

I commissioned Luna to create some tracks for an upcoming visual novel. The tracks created were not only high quality but it was a really enjoyable experience working together to perfect them. She's a thoughtful creator who brings new ideas that'll improve the overall quality and cohesion of your soundtrack.

We did a lot of tweaking and experimenting to get the tracks just right, she takes feedback well and is very thoughtful about it, while also offering potential other routes of experimentation and tweaking to provide the best finished track.

She's a good communicator and reliable, she's not the kind of person you'd have to worry about not delivering or flaking out.

I genuinely found her work worth more than the extremely reasonable asking price and would gladly work with her again.