Very Flexible Song Writer/Composer [Open to work on projects for free!]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Alex Falkenberg
Soundcloud: alexfb

Very Flexible Song Writer/Composer [Open to work on projects for free!]

#1 Post by Alex Falkenberg »

Do you happen to need a composer for your VN project? I'm here for that!

So who am I...?

I am a teenage Finnish music composer! I've been passionate about music for as long as I can remember. My parents used to listen to rock and other "hard" genres like that in my really early years, so that might have some influence why I'm as into music as I am. My first ever song was created when I was around 8 years old, which was a really crappy dance song, but y'know what? I'm proud of it. I've been composing music on my computer from that beautiful day on. I'm completely self-taught in the area and I think it's one reason why my music sounds... the way it does.

Oh, and I have however taken guitar classes but, I've learned piano by myself.

My favorite kind of music is any that can tell a story. Sure, dance songs are really fun and all, but I don't find myself coming back to them like something by Porter Robinson. I think the way someone writes can tell what kind of a person he/she is. That's why, to me, music is such an intimate conversation between the listener and the creator, similar to how I would describe writing a novel.

I might not have done any impressive work in the past, but I do have an extreme determination to make the best songs I can!

Alright, enough of filler, let's get to the juice.

My requirements.

There are still a few things I won't be willing to do;
  • I won't make death metal, or any genre with "death in it",
  • Anything you could describe as "just noise" unless it's supposed to be background sounds (for example, birds singing, wind, etc.),
  • Songs with words, suggesting to discrimination of any human group,
  • Anything over 5 minutes long,
  • And jumpscares.
These aren't a lot, so I hope it won't be a big burden.

Oh, I should mention, that in very specific cases I can make vocal tracks, but the song style must be fitting for a Tenor.
I also have a sister who is a Soprano, so for something important, I can ask for her help as well.

Samples of my work!

I have a whole library of some of my best work here, but if you don't have time for that, I have some of my favorites here.

A fully orchestrated boss song
I'm not sure how to describe this one, but it's long, sad and dark.
Evil Sci-Fi base.
Short orchestral track.
Calm, atmospheric magical sounding song.
Kinda poppy electronic track.

Even with these, I'd suggest looking through my page for other things you might find interesting.

I've really wanted to make songs in more genres than these, and I'm really upset I don't have more to show off. Just know that if there is a song you want me to make, if it meets my restrictions, I will be able to make it.

How to contatct me...

Whether you want to give me a job, or you have more questions...

The fastest way to get in touch with me is to add me on Discord: Alex Falkenberg#8294
The second best option is my email: alexfalkenbergmusic@gmail.com

Besides these, you can either leave me a direct message here or on Soundcloud.
Whatever you choose, I promise to answer as soon as I can!

Again, I will do this completely for free, you don't have to ask me what I want in return because I don't want or need anything!

Though, I must say that before you message me, make sure your project has AT LEAST SOME PROGRESS. I do not want to be part of a project where the developer couldn't even be asked to start working on the project.
In your message, please include either some screenshots and info about your project or a link to a page that has those.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read through this! I appreciate you all and I look forward to working with you!

- Alex F.
Why can I only use such small images?

Helyees
Regular
Projects: Panzer Hearts

Re: Very Flexible Song Writer/Composer [Open to work on projects for free!]

#2 Post by Helyees »

Let me start by telling you that this guy is a musical genius!

I asked for his help in making another version of our main theme. He had a rough demo ready the same day! And the song was stunning! :) Alex is very nice person, efficient and easy to work with. He has a perfect sound for visual novel productions.

A strong recommendation! :D