[Open] Music composer for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JadeVater
Projects: Young Ghosts — warm teenage story about a few girls and boys
Organization: Sky Seekers
Soundcloud: animaandanimus

[Open] Music composer for hire

#1 Post by JadeVater » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm

This is the place where I introduce myself…

As you can guess, I'm a composer who creates BG instrumental music for visual novels.

I work in this sphere for three years and already took part in different projects — the big project of creating the visual novel called «Young Hearts» with good friends of mine, a short Russian visual novel «Seven Colours City» where I gave my voice to the protagonist, Detective Cat, and so on.

I usually write music for some kinds of pop/rock ensembles or piano music, but also have experience of writing pieces in orchestral styles, a lot of dark ambience tunes and some other stuff. I think I'd rather work with some romantic or horror material as it is the easiest for me to write music for these kinds of novel content, like some tender piano tunes or creepy dark drones.

I really want to work and experience more in this field of activity so I put my topic here. So, here I should place all of the best examples of my work.

My portfolio:

My SoundCloud Profile. But since it's a big pile of some different content at all, next I place this:

My Commissions. As you can guess, it's a compilation of all commission works I made.

Young Hearts OST playlist. Here you can hear some tunes I wrote for biggest creation of mine — visual novel «Young Hearts». Ambients, pop-rock, calm tunes, piano pieces, and some more other genres.

Commissions I've done:

The underlying links are to the tracks I've just done by commissions from this thread.

If you're interested with my music writing skills, you can contact me here, by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com or my Discord (that's the best way): JadeVater#9599. The floor of my price is $40 for one music track and is based on the length and, mainly, the difficulty of the commission.

Hope my English isn't that bad,
Yegor April
Last edited by JadeVater on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 47 times in total.
So, what's the difference?
© Forte-chan, «Young Ghosts».

SilentMonkey
Projects: Death In Daylight

Re: [Hire] Music composer / sounddesigner

#2 Post by SilentMonkey » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:21 pm

Out of curiosity, do you have any experience creating any synth-wave music or anything along the lines of downtempo?

JadeVater

#3 Post by JadeVater » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:31 am

Unfortunately, I didn't create anything neither in synth-wave genre nor in downtempo style. But I'd say that I'd like to
become acquainted with these genres.

Mikomi
Veteran
Completed: That Which Binds Us, Alice in Stardom
Projects: Asterism, Magicanna
Organization: Crystal Game Works
Deviantart: MikomiKisomi
itch: CrystalGameWorks

#4 Post by Mikomi » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Normally, I don't think about hiring people I or acquaintances have never heard of- however, JadeVater was in my price range and their SoundCloud showed promise, so I contacted them. Little did I know, I had found a hidden gem. JadeVater works fast, effectively, and, too cheap for their skill. Despite our timezones being a hassle to coordinate with (as I would be asleep when they would be awake and the reverse), the entire OST for my otome, That Which Binds Us (which you can listen to on their SC here), was done in less than 20 days, a speed I haven't seen from most musicians.

I've already recommended them to some of my friends and I highly recommend them to anyone reading this!
ImageImage Image

DevlogTwitter

Freelance marketer- DM if interested!

Cutiemark
Completed: "Day by Day v1.0"
Projects: "Day by Day v1.5", "Alone Between Stars", "Project: Central"
Organization: StableTechnologies

Re: [Open] Music composer / sounddesigner for hire

#5 Post by Cutiemark » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:48 am

Bro, your work is something awesome! How can I contact you in Telegram? :3

JadeVater

#6 Post by JadeVater » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:53 pm

Yeah, you can. I answered in your PM about it.

JadeVater

#7 Post by JadeVater » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:43 am

A little update here.

There are some new tracks done by me this summer, you can check these tracks out on my SoundCloud channel. Some of them I've done by commissions from a few customers: «Smoke of Icloygen», «Am I Alone Here?», «Pluie Noire», others I've done for my main project called «Young Ghosts»: «And As Always…» and «Dead Breathing».

I'm still open for BG music commissions. You can contact me by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or find me in Discord: JadeVater#9599.

Cutiemark
Completed: "Day by Day v1.0"
Projects: "Day by Day v1.5", "Alone Between Stars", "Project: Central"
Organization: StableTechnologies

Re: [Open] Music composer for hire

#8 Post by Cutiemark » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:22 am

Great work!
For about three months, my team, together with JadeVater, was working on a game for the contest "RUVN Contest # 3" - "Alone Between Stars". It was an amazing job, during which we managed not only to get along well with each other, but also to make friends. His professional work, coupled with the communication skills allowed to develop a OST for the game in a short time, and he came out cool! Thank you, JadeVader! I hope for such a great collaboration in the future!

JadeVater

#9 Post by JadeVater » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:30 am

Just another small update.

Still taking part in the development of «Young Ghosts», still writing music for it, sometimes it appears to be a bit strange for the soundtrack of a slice-of-life novel, like djent-ish «Lungs, Full of Ocean» or post-hardcore cover stuff like «Misery».

Also, since the previous update, I made some commissions, of course, like these ones and so on. As always, you can get acquainted with the whole of my portfolio in the head of the topic.

I'm still open to BGM commissions. You can contact me by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or find me in Discord: JadeVater#9599.

JadeVater

#10 Post by JadeVater » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:14 am

Hi again! Another update post here, as always.

Uh, so, just finished another step in work on «Young Hearts» (we're still kinda hesitating about the name of the project), and now we are really going to make a playable demo very soon! I hope it will also have an English version as well. So, speaking of it — there are some new tracks written for it such as «Rain Beyond the Horizon», «Summer Breeze» (each of them with live guitars recorded) and another one, that is «Leaf Fall».

Also, I'm still writing the soundtracks for «Eldritch University» project, here are links to some of the completed pieces: «Another Painful Memory», «Hunt for the Truth» and «Night Terrors».

As always, I'm still open to BGM commissions. You can contact me by my email: aprilyegor@gmail.com, or find me in Discord: JadeVater#9599.