[Open again] Yegor April | JadeVater | VN music composer for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
JadeVater
Projects: Young Hearts, Tiny Bunny, Fallstreak
Organization: Sky Seekers
Soundcloud: animaandanimus

Re: [Open] Music composer for hire

#16 Post by JadeVater »

A lot of work goes here, for some months passed I wrote a bunch of tracks, some of them I really liked to make, and all customers were nice – I can especially highlight some complex acoustic ensemble tracks like «Waltz of the Cat's Eye», 「RED ~咲いたバラの色は~」, «Garden, Full of Shadows», also some rock-ish «Forever Smiling» and so on, you can check all the updates at my SoundCloud.

Also, I started to make some public domain music: «A Melody of Rising Feelings» and its solo piano version. It's completely free of any rights reservation, so anyone can download HQ tracks by the link in the description of those tracks and use them in any project.

I'm still open for some new commissions, so if you're in search of some original music and you like my latest works, you always can message me and we can discuss all the details and start to make something special for your project~

JadeVater

Re: [Open] Music composer for hire

#17 Post by JadeVater »

Hi there! It’s been a lot since the last post here cause of the many commissions and projects I was working on. Unfortunately, most of them aren’t released yet so I can’t add all of them to my portfolio but I still have something to show~

For example, these two tracks: ~ nai1$ m0vin9 in my gul!et ~ and ~ sm!te: y0иrs31f ~. This little dark and blood-freezing treasure was a little work for some modification for ‘DDLC’ project. Also, I published some more bright tracks like these ones: A Tender Smile of Yours, By the Power of Our Friendship!~ (this one have some clearly noticeable Sithu Aye’s ‘Senpai EP’ vibes lol).

You’ve also probably heard about a horror visual novel called ‘Tiny Bunny’. That project had a huge update in May, and you definitely should check this out (and not only because I’m a sound producer from ‘Bunny’s development team, he-he)~… Also, here’s an instrumental track I did there for the new episode as a composer: Khoomey Tale.

And last but not least is a new song example. The novel I wrote this track for is still in development so I share this track only here, privately.

All the other updates and previous works can be found in my portfolio — there’s a lot of different stuff: slice novel soundtracks, rock/metal, orchestral, ambient, jazz tracks, and so on – I work with any kind of soundtracks you need to get. If you’re interested in hiring me, you can find my prices, links for some sections of my portfolio (divided by genres), and my contacts at the head of the thread.
Last edited by JadeVater on Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jackkel Dragon
Veteran
Organization: Nightshade, Team Despair
itch: jackkel-dragon

Re: [Open] Yegor April | JadeVater | VN music composer for hire

#18 Post by Jackkel Dragon »

I once again recommend JadeVater, thanks to his help on my most recent projects. He did a great job helping me find the right sounds from happy to creepy to action-themed tracks for Eldritch Academy, Flowering Nightshade, and Life as Designed. If you like what you hear in his portfolio, I highly encourage you to look into a commission with him.
Main Website
Includes information about and links to many of my current and past projects.

Major Game Projects
[Nightshade] Eldritch Academy, Eldritch University, Blooming Nightshade, Flowering Nightshade, Life as Designed
[Team Despair] Corpse Party D2 series

JadeVater

#19 Post by JadeVater »

A little update here, as I’ve uploaded a bunch of new tracks like all of these:
Also, I made some rock-ish and metal tracks, here are some of them:
All of my new (and old) works you can find in my portfolio. I’ve finished a couple of working projects some days ago, so I have plenty of free time for some new commissions! Contact me if you like my works and are interested in hiring me. You can find all ways to message me and the information about my rates at the head of the thread.

Cutiemark
Completed: "Day by Day v1.0"
Projects: "Day by Day v1.5", "Alone Between Stars", "Project: Central"
Organization: StableTechnologies

#20 Post by Cutiemark »

I worked with JadeVader again. Again I got amazing soundtracks from him for my game. I believe with it my "Day by Day" game will be much cooler than it could be.
This dude fulfilled all my wishes by sound. Do you really work with any genre, bro? :D
Thank you for your work, Vader! Looking forward to working with you again in the future! And I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to make the sound in your game the coolest on the marketplace.

6nii9

#21 Post by 6nii9 »

I commissioned JadeVater for some pieces for a small personal project I have, and I've been very satisfied with everything from communication, turnaround time, price and the final product. It has been a smooth process overall even though I wasn't very specific and detailed about what I was looking for. I highly recommend him and will definitely commission again in the future!

JadeVater

#22 Post by JadeVater »

A new short update.

I uploaded a bunch of new tracks on my SoundCloud so there’s a pretty nice list of some new genres and styles I was working on, such as some electro swing and even a track in a style of Chinese ethnic music. All the new updates you can see in the head post of the thread or in my main portfolio playlist.

Also, some days ago ‘Tiny Bunny’ visual novel had a new drop on Steam, they released the new episode. I work there as the main sound producer so I can recommend you to check out this beautiful novel (and also rate my sound designer skills if you need some fresh sounds for your own project)!

I still have pretty much free time so I’m open to some new commissions! PM me here, on my email, or Discord if you’re interested in my work. You can also find some more examples of soundtracks made by me, the info about my rates, and the alternative ways to contact me in the head post. Thanks for your attention!

JadeVater

Re: [Open again] Yegor April | JadeVater | VN music composer for hire

#23 Post by JadeVater »

Hi! Several months passed since the last time I had updated my theme but I’m still alive and working on some new nice projects such as ‘EON’ by Moonworks! You should check out my new tracks for this novel, like a beautiful guitar dance song ‘-ODE TO MY BEST PLACE-’ and a mysterious electronic track‘-RIDDLE OF THE DIGITS-’.

I’ve also released a few tracks for my main VN project, ‘Young Hearts’: Do you like a live acoustic guitar? Want to get some music like this for your project? You can find all the ways to contact me in the head of the thread. Thank you for your attention, and stay tuned! ~