[PAID] Your Next Composer – Professional & Educated

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
MarkusLappalainen
Regular
Completed: Several short films and games (including VNs)
Projects: A feature film, a short film and my own music
Organization: Audio Cabin from the North
Soundcloud: Markus Lappalainen

[PAID] Your Next Composer – Professional & Educated

#1 Post by MarkusLappalainen »

G’day!

My name is Markus Lappalainen. I am a recently graduated Finnish composer living in Norway. Since early 2014, I have been composing music for games and short films with a professional aim and attitude. The definitive high point of my journey so far was the honor of receiving an award-diploma for the best student project on my graduating year.

In terms of genre and style, my absolute forte is classically inspired music from small ensembles to full-size orchestras. I tend to write in the foot steps of great composers from the late Romantic era and the more classical film composers like John Williams, Alan Silvestri, Howard Shore and the likes. I am also capable of the more modern post-Zimmer sound. In addition to the aforementioned, I also have worked with and like to write jazz inspired tunes, rock/metal, electronic, ambient and various soundscapes. I cannot do everything but I do know a good deal of styles.

I am also an adept musical concept designer and developer. I pay much attention to the overarching thematics, narrative and stylistic decisions when deciding the best musical outfit for your production. I believe that a coherent and well thought out soundtrack can boost the overall quality of the production to a whole new level.

You can find my portfolio by following the link labeled “WWW” in my signature. If you are interested in my LinkedIn profile, just follow the link labeled “LinkedIn” in my signature. I gladly write a musical pitch for your production if a briefing/project description or other material is provided.

I prefer contacts directly to my e-mail at markustalappalainen@icloud.com. During production I will use what ever is the platform of the team. I do prefer a more personal communication method like Telegram/WhatsApp.

If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask.

I look forward to working with you all!
Have a happy day! 8)
- Markus Lappalainen, composer & music consultant
Scoring Portfolio